Two Elegant Studios right in the heart of Paris
The accommodation comprises two elegant and newly refurbished studios located on the 5th and 6th floor of the same building right in the heart of Paris.
The building overlooks Place Vendome and is perfectly located to explore the fantastic landmarks of Paris and to enjoy great shopping and dining in the local trendy shops and restaurants.
The studios cover a total floor space of around 200 square feet each and they feature a spacious open-plan kitchen and lounge come bedroom area, where the sofa-bed turns into a comfortable bed for the night, as well as a modern bathroom.
The studios enjoys some great elevated views right on Place Vendome which is a stone's throw from some of the best sites in Paris such as the Louvre, Pont Neuf and Ile de la Cite.
Both studios combined can comfortably sleep two couples or a family of four.
PLEASE note there is no elevator or air-conditioning in the building.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Refundable security deposit: 3 nights (€500); week stay (€1000) - Returned 3 days after check-out if no damage is detected
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 400 square feet
Other and Other
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle airport
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Bienvenue to the City of Light! Visit the Tour Eiffel, Notre-Dame, stroll around the Champs-Elysses, enjoy the views of from the Sacre-Coeur and experience the nightlife in Montmartre.
- Wander through the gorgeous Jardin du Luxembourg and Latin Quarter
- Admire the beautiful Panthéon, Sorbonne, Senate
Places of Interest
- Visit the enchanting Trocadero gardens offering stunning views of the Eiffel Tower dominating the capital.
- Take a boat ride on the Seine River and enjoy the unforgettable sight of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Orsay museum and much more.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
- Sample great French cuisine at these local restaurants Les Papilles, Le Cosi, Café Rostand.
- Place Vendome (2 min walk): Beautiful square featuring high end fashion and jewelry it was originally built on the orders of Louis XIV, as a grandiose setting that would embody absolute power in the heart of Paris.