Beaver Creek Landing - Ski-In/Ski-Out
Beaver Creek Landing – Ski-In/Ski-Out
Brimming with mountain lodge excellence, this luxurious three-bedroom home offers exceptional ski-in/ski-out access at Beaver Creek Landing. Resting on almost 1,800 square feet in one of Beaver Creek’s newest buildings, you’ll love the natural finishes of the home, and the location a the base of the slopes can’t be beat!
Located on the second floor, step into the open-concept living room of this gorgeous unit, and you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped into an alpine-inspired dream! This unit offers plenty of peace and quiet - cozy up together on a plush, leather sofa and cushy armchairs, enjoying glowing heat from the stone fireplace. Gleaming hardwood floors run through the space, and vibrant artwork on the walls brightens up the atmosphere.
In the kitchen, let the master chef take advantage of a plethora of upscale amenities and appliances. Knotty pine cabinetry is fully stocked with everything you’ll need to prepare, delicious home-cooked meals. You’ll love the stainless steel, GE appliances, sure to make sure everything is cooked to perfection. In the dining room, contemporary globe chandeliers cast light all around the room as you dine in luxury. If you prefer a casual cookout, take advantage of the gas grill on the private balcony!
Each of the three bedrooms is spacious and bright, perfect for retreating to after a long day on the slopes. The spacious master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a sparkling en-suite bathroom, featuring a gorgeously tiled soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. The second bedroom has another king-sized bed and the third has two queens.
This posh mountain home is located at the base of Beaver Creek Resort, featuring coveted ski-in/ski-out access, ensuring you’ll have a world-class ski experience at your fingertips! Getting around Beaver Creek is easy with the help of the free shuttle offering door to door service to anywhere in town, so make sure you take advantage of that amazing amenity. Downtown Avon is also just a quick five-minute drive away, offering fine dining and shopping galore!
The perfect combination of luxury and alpine excellence awaits you in Beaver Creek!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 1736 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Ice Skating - Enjoy the outdoor ice rink in the middle of the village providing endless fun for the entire family.
- Snowmobile Tours - Experience the thrill of driving through miles of snow-covered meadows and panoramic Rocky Mountain views.
- Vail Valley Food Tours - This tour is a great way to experience the booming culinary scene of Vail.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Hiking Center - Hike all over the gorgeous mountains in the area.
- Art of the Valley Gallery - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- The Blue Plate - Dine at this relaxed eatery, enjoying traditional bites with a European twist.
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center - Get your thrills from cross-country skiing!
- Grouse Mountain Grill - Featuring mountain views, this fine-dining venue will delight your tastebuds!
Beaver Creek Landing
This 3br unit was fantastic. Very new property so everything was in great shape. Easy access for skiing and to get to the lifts. The lift drops you off right near the Ritz Carlton which was very convenient and where we spent our days Apres' with the live music. We would definitely return again in the future! Thanks ThirdHome!”