Elegant Apartment in Central Venice
Located in the Dorsoduro district, this large historical property with a very rare 400 square meter garden enhances the most elegant area of Venice.
Close to the Guggenheim Collection and the new Punta della Dogana Museum, the house is far from the crowds and a very sophisticated way to experience Venice.
The Venetian structure and antique furniture are fitting for the location, but at the same time our guests will benefit from modern comforts such as internet connection, air conditioning (bedrooms only), big flat screen TV and new kitchen appliances.
The house is perfect for 8 guests with two living-rooms and a large kitchen.
There is one twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a twin room with bathroom, a third double room as well with en-suite bathroom, and a fourth bedroom with a double bed and a single bed (4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in total). The house is perfect for up to 8 guests, being two livingrooms and a large kitchen.
Our home is very spacious bright and airy, with a special atmosphere: it's the perfect spot for an unforgettable Venetian holiday.
When you have had your fill of walking around the streets and enjoying the canals, you can relax in our garden which is our own little corner of paradise with a couple of stunning hundreds-year-old magnolias for company.
(8pm to 10 pm it s considered “ late incoming”, so there is en extra fee of 50€ to be payed cash to the agent making the check in.)
Max guests: 8
* Please note there is air-conditioning in the bedrooms only
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2360 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Marco Polo International Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Hop into a Water Taxi on the Grand Canal to admire the luxurious buildings and palaces of Venice. A wonderfully romantic experience.
- Shop around in the quaint and historic boutiques on the Rialto bridge
- Visit Murano and Burano. These colourful islands are famous for their glass making, their lace work and of course their colourful buildings.
Places of Interest
- Immerse yourself in the great past of Venice admiring St. Marks square and the Doge's Palace.
- Take a romantic stroll on the beautiful calli (small streets) and bridges in this charming town visiting the numerous quaint shops and delicious restaurants.
You may also be interested in
Casciana Terme, Italy
Formentor Bay, Mallorca, Spain
Puig de Formentor
New Orleans, Louisiana