The Fleming Villa
THE FLEMING VILLA:
The birthplace of James Bond, where iconic author Ian Fleming penned all 14 novels, Fleming Villa ranks among the Caribbean’s most enchanting retreats, and captivates those in search of natural beauty and privacy.
Located at GoldenEye Hotel, yet on its own separate parcel of land, Fleming Villa offers guests the best of both worlds - the seclusion of a villa vacation and the switched-on scene of a small, sophisticated property just a short walk away.
Featuring a private beach, private pool, and tropical gardens, the villa comes with a dedicated staff that includes a butler, housekeeper, and cook. Guests need never leave, but are always welcome to experience GoldenEye’s restaurants, bars and activities.
All rooms accommodate a minimum of two adults
Wi-Fi in every room and throughout the resort
Flat screen television with over 200 international channels
Sonos Play sound system
Royal Hut batik bathrobes
GoldenEye bath amenities
Bodum coffee press with Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee,
and kettle with tea selection
Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
Sheer draping over beds
Additional rollaway beds and infant cribs are
available upon request
Property Terms and Policies:
* Cancellation policy (Strict): Cancelled reservations receive no refunds
* Festive Season Policy (December 20 – January 3): Three-night non-refundable deposit or 50% of total reservation (whichever is greater) is required upon making a booking. Final payment is due in full 90 days prior to arrival date.
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 5566 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Ian Fleming International Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Deep sea fishing: Charter a boat and experience the thrill of catching a Blue and White Marlin, Barracude to Spearfish.
- Water sports: Kayaks, snorkeling and paddle board rentals are available
- Glass-bottom boat: See over 700 species of fish as you explore Jamaica's stunning turquoise sea.
Places of Interest
- Low Cay: The main beach of Golden Eye featuring 500 feet of sandy beach.
- Blue Mountains: Located 3,100 ft above sea level the Blue Mountains are the highest and longest mountain range in Jamaica.
- James Bond Beach: Featured in Dr. No, this beautiful beach is surround but the stunning backdrop of the St Mary's mountains.