The Fleming Villa
THE FLEMING VILLA:
The birthplace of James Bond, where iconic author Ian Fleming penned all 14 novels, Fleming Villa ranks among the Caribbean’s most enchanting retreats, and captivates those in search of natural beauty and privacy.
Located at GoldenEye Hotel, yet on its own separate parcel of land, Fleming Villa offers guests the best of both worlds - the seclusion of a villa vacation and the switched-on scene of a small, sophisticated property just a short walk away.
Featuring a private beach, private pool, and tropical gardens, the villa comes with a dedicated staff that includes a butler, housekeeper, and cook. Guests need never leave, but are always welcome to experience GoldenEye’s restaurants, bars and activities.
All rooms accommodate a minimum of two adults
Wi-Fi in every room and throughout the resort
Flat screen television with over 200 international channels
Sonos Play sound system
Royal Hut batik bathrobes
GoldenEye bath amenities
Bodum coffee press with Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee,
and kettle with tea selection
Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
Sheer draping over beds
Additional rollaway beds and infant cribs are
available upon request
Terms and Conditions:
* All rates are listed in US Dollars.
* All rates include full daily breakfast.
* Sixth bedroom available for larger groups, on request, adjacent to the Fleming Villa.
* Rates are based on double occupancy in all one bedroom accommodations. Two bedroom accommodations are based on four persons. Three bedroom accommodations are based on six persons. Four bedroom accommodations are based on eight persons. * * Five bedroom accommodations are based on ten persons.
* $75 per night for each additional guest.
* A 10% service charge and 10% government tax plus a $2.00 accommodation tax per bedroom, per night are not included.
* Easter and Thanksgiving policy: 3-night minimum stay. Festive policy: 7-night minimum stay.
* Rates, taxes and promotions are subject to change.
* 25% of the total reservation value is non-refundable at the time reservation is confirmed.
If Cancellation occurs between 90 and 60 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total reservation value is non-refundable. Final balance becomes due 60 days prior to arrival and full amount is non-refundable.
* Festive Season Policy (December 20 – January 3): Deposit is non-refundable at any time. Cancellations within 90 days prior to arrival, no shows and unexpected departures will be charged 100% penalty on the entire stay with applicable taxes.
* A reservation will not be considered cancelled until a cancellation number has been received from an Island Outpost representative.
* Festive Season Policy (December 20 – January 3): Three-night non-refundable deposit or 50% of total reservation (whichever is greater) is required upon making a booking. Final payment is due in full 90 days prior to arrival date.
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 5566 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Ian Fleming International Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Deep sea fishing: Charter a boat and experience the thrill of catching a Blue and White Marlin, Barracude to Spearfish.
- Water sports: Kayaks, snorkeling and paddle board rentals are available
- Glass-bottom boat: See over 700 species of fish as you explore Jamaica's stunning turquoise sea.
Places of Interest
- Low Cay: The main beach of Golden Eye featuring 500 feet of sandy beach.
- Blue Mountains: Located 3,100 ft above sea level the Blue Mountains are the highest and longest mountain range in Jamaica.
- James Bond Beach: Featured in Dr. No, this beautiful beach is surround but the stunning backdrop of the St Mary's mountains.