Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Garza Blanca - 3-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite
Garza Blanca Resort and Spa Los Cabos: 3-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite
Ranking amongst some of the best accommodations in Los Cabos, Garza Blanca Resort and Spa offers luxury and tropical elegance galore on the shimmering waters of the Sea of Cortez. This spectacular three-bedroom & three and a half bath suite is a spacious 4198 square feet and offers oceanfront views with a private hot tub on your terrace… It is sure to inspire dreamlike romance and spirits for your next beach vacation.
Polished, tile flooring extends through the main living area of this lovingly appointed suite, where you’ll find the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The space was designed to be light and bright, comfortable and modern. While still feeling cozy and classic it still manages to convey the vivid and vibrant ambiance of a beach vacation. Plenty of plush seating is available to pamper and relax you after a day at the beach, as you wait on the master chef of the group to whip up a tasty meal in the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen. After dinner step out on your private terrace and sip a delicious cocktail; or gently sway in your hammock while taking in the stunning sunset over the shimmering waters and lush, resort landscape.
With high-end bedding and soft, soothing linens, the elegant master bedroom in this suite offers a luxurious king-sized bed attached to a pristine private bathroom. The master bathroom offers a spacious shower and a large, deep soaking tub that’s perfect for a relaxing soak before getting ready for the night. The second bedroom feature a King bed while the third provides you with two queen size beds. All three bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with closets, bathtubs and access to the terrace. There’s also an additional half bath in the front of the suite.
With an array of elegant hotel amenities, in-room services and a range of inspiring outdoor activities including 8 outdoor pools, there’s no better way to complete a vacation than Garza Blanca Los Cabos! The world-class gym and spa offer a superb place to refresh your mind and body, and when it’s time for dinner the resort has multiple gourmet dining experiences at your disposal.
The modern and chic atmosphere at the Garza Blanca Resort and Spa will delight and inspire you to no end. There’s no better spot to enjoy a magnificent trip than Garza Blanca Los Cabos!
• Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
• Ocean and garden view terraces
• Furnished ocean and garden view deck with large hammock
• Deep soaking bathtubs
• Washer and Dryer in the suite
• Safe deposit box
• Daily Housekeeping
• Multi-lines telephone and voicemail
• Flat screen LED television
• Multi-channel cable TV
• Individual climate control
• Full baths with separate shower and tubs
• Full size Chef Kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances
• Dual sink with garbage disposal
• Wet bar
• Fully equipped with glassware and utensils
• L’Occitane luxury toiletries
• Artisan Aromatherapy soaps
• All-inclusive plan is available. If desired, please request.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Garza Blanca Los Cabos and may not be the actual unit you are renting. Interiors, views, layout, and décor may vary by unit.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 4198 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Enjoy daily resort activities including aqua fitness, beach volley ball, dance lessons and more
- Swimming adventures with dolphins, camel and horse riding and fishing.
- Cabo San Lucas boasts many championship golf courses including Tom Weiskopf's eighteen-whole Desert Course and Jack Nicklaus' Signature Course.
- Whale watching - every winter and spring visit the coasts to bear their calves.
Places of Interest
- Explore Cabo San Lucas' history and local architecture at Iglesia de San Lucas. This Catholic church was contructed in 1730 and is surrounded by a plaza with restaurants and small shops.
- The Arch at Land's End is an distinctive rock formation where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. The sights of the sea and sun are stunning at this world renowned location.
- Hike to Fox Canyon and enjoy the amazing nuances of the desert. Fox Canyon is home to a magnificent 50-ft waterfall. After your hike, enjoy an afternoon swimming in natural pools, sliding down natural waterslides and jumping off cliffs!