Two Cabins in Summit County
This newly built, Colorado home offers two distinct seasons of activites. The winter provides fantastic snow skiing or snow boarding experiences at the four major nearby ski resorts of Breckenridge, Keystone, A-Basin and Copper Mountain. In addition Vail and Beaver Creek are a short drive away.
The summer provides a multitude of mild weather activities including hiking, biking, golfing, sailing, rafting, fishing, gold panning, sight-seeing and shopping.
Our home provides a wonderful gathering spot for a large group spending time together in the mountains. The home is large enough for two or three families.
The hot tub on the back patio is a must after a great day on the slopes and the chef's kitchen allows the cook of the group to show off his or her skills.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 5000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen + Twin
14 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Snow skiing and snow boarding at 4 major resorts within minutes
- Golf on the Raven Course and others nearby
- Hiking, Biking, Rafting and Fly Fishing in the Summer
- Ziplining, Kayaking
Places of Interest
- Victorian Village of Breckenridge, Keystone and Frisco
- Sightseeing at the nearby National Forests
- Lake Dillon Area Restaurants, Festivals and Events
- Dillon Dam Brewery, Pug Ryans and the Arapahoe Cafe