Torre Delle Stelle, Italy
Villa La Belle Etoile - Full Board experience
Villa La Belle Etoile - Full Board Experience
This stunning seafront villa is located in the southern portion of Sardinia near Cagliari in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The property features an impressive eight bedrooms all en-suite comfortably sleeping up to 16 people.
It enjoys a very prime outstanding beach position and the shallow sea makes it very safe for children and ideal for long swims.
The pool gets the sun all day and maintains its privacy due to the slightly elevated position over the beach. There are very comfortable sun beds and divans, a hammock, a table tennis table and a barbecue.
Each bedroom is designed to a theme and has an en-suite bath or shower room, The villa is ideal for families and large groups of friends. There is easy street access for up to eight cars to park securely and internally inside the property, then an easy quick walk to the villa.
The villa is in an unrivaled spot ensuring that you will have a truly memorable trip to Sardinia.
8 bedrooms, 8 baths, and 7000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and Queen
18 guests maximum
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Boat trips to the idyllic offshore islands are availble daily from Villasimius new harbour, including scuba diving excursions and sunken ships off the coast.
- Great golfing at the Tanka Golf club near VIllasimius with the added advantage of breathtaking views of the sardinian coastline.
Places of Interest
- The picturesque former fishing village of Villassimius with its lovely bars, restaurants and bustling night life in the summer months and the wonderful landscape and beaches is a must!
- Visit Sardinia's capital city of Cagliari with its great cultural and historic heritage plus great bars and restaurants made even more special by the vantage postion right on the sea enjoying wonderful views of the stunning costal scenery
- Visit the prehistoric remains of the Roman and Phoenician civilizations especially Domus de Jana, a stone age tomb carved into the rock face and the famous Giants' Tomb (Tomba dei Giganti)