Lake Country, Canada
British Columbia Luxury Lake Retreat
British Columbia Luxury Lake Retreat
Marvel at 4900 square feet of luxury living set on a marvelous estate overlooking Woods Lake! This one-of-a-kind four-bedroom is designed to entertain, capturing shimmering, unobstructed water views at every turn. Outdoor adventures such as hiking, biking, kayaking, and so much more await you before returning to your luxury lakeside retreat.
This executive walkout rancher boasts an exquisite architectural design with impressive detailing inside and out. Sturdy, hardwood floors and stone walls can be found throughout the home, emitting a sense of rustic elegance that will take your breath away. The living room is cozy and warm, with one massive window alone the wall looking out over the lake. Gaze upon stunning views as you lounge in plentiful plush seating around a grand stone fireplace.
From the living room, step into the gourmet chef’s kitchen, featuring a stunning design that’s conducive to whipping up delicious homemade meals. The master chef of the group will be able to take advantage of top-grade stainless steel appliances while the rest of the guests gather at the spotless breakfast bar, perfect for a drink and aperitif as you watch the chef at work. After dinner, grab a drink from the wet bar in the entertainment room and head outside to the deck to take in picture-perfect vistas.
The breathtaking master bedroom is the perfect spot to retreat to after a day on the lake! A massive king-sized bed rests against an earthy stone wall, surrounded by shimmering candlelight. Topping off the romantic feel, you’ll have a private fireplace to keep you warm at night. The en-suite master bath is exquisite, featuring a wood-trimmed deep soaking tub and looking out over gorgeous lake views. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the final has two twins.
Outside, a lakefront oasis awaits you. The lower level walkout gives you direct access to the rock gardens that surround the home. A private path leads from the property straight down to the lakefront, where guests can enjoy beach access or take a leisurely walk, run, or bike ride along the Lake County Rail Trail. This 16-kilometer stretch of pathway is breathtaking, winding along the lake through orchards, vineyards, and lush scenery.
Your stunning home is located just outside of Kelowna, the cultural hub for all of the wonderful activities the Okanagan Valley has to offer. Filled with museums, delicious restaurants, and plenty of nightlife, you’re sure to have a blast day or night. Using your stunning retreat as a home base, you can explore the stunning lakes in the area, visit award-winning wineries, or relax in one of the luxury spas nearby. In the winter you can ski or snowboard, and in the summer golf courses and kayaking are calling your name – the possibilities are truly infinite!
There are endless opportunities to enjoy yourself at this magnificent lakeside retreat!
* Property Rules and Policies *
Check-In: 4pm | Check-Out: 10am
Max Guests: 9 (Sleeps up to 8 Adults)
Min Age of Primary Renter: 25 yrs old
No Parties or Events
Children Allowed (but the home is not baby proofed)
Cancellation Policy: No refunds or cancellations after payment is made.
Please Note: The lake is accessed via a walking trail down to a walking path and the water. Natural rocky beach frontage.
* There is a brand new public boat launch with day parking and facilities located 450m up the road.
** This property is available for 28 day or long term rentals - please inquire for more details.
*** 8 guests allowed at the home MAX - Any reunions, parties, or extra guests will be automatically charged to the party staying at the home.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 4900 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Kelowna International Airport - YLW
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Okanagan Wine Tours (45 minute drive) - Wine lovers will love exploring the beauty of Okanagan's numerous vineyards.
- Big White Ski Resort (1 hour drive) - Voted one of the top five resorts in the world, you'll have a blast on these amazing slopes.
- Predator Ridge Golf Resort (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a round at one of British Columbia's very best golf resorts.
- Oyama Zipline Adventure Park (5 minute drive) - Soar above magnificent vistas at this exciting adventure park!
- Silver Star Mountain Resort (45 minute drive) - With over 3200 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain, you're sure to have a blast!
Places of Interest
- Kalamalka Lake (8 minute drive) - This spectacular lake is a great spot for canoeing, fishing, or just enjoying the view!
- Sparkling Hill Spa (20 minute drive) - If you need a break for some relaxation, enjoy a rejuvenating treatment at this luxury spa.
- Kelowna Downtown (35 minute drive) - Kelowna's charming downtown offers plenty of art galleries and shops to peruse.
- Okanagan Rail Trail (5 minute walk) - This lakeside trail is perfect for a bike ride or leisurely walk.
- L'Isola Bella Bistro (10 minute drive) - Dine on authentic Sicilian cuisine at this elegant eatery.