Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
When you wonder how an ode, with the unique balance of rhythm, would look like physically, this golf view and ocean view 6-bedroom villa is the answer to your question.
As an epitome of perfection, this pristine property is perched in the Arrecife Neighborhood inside the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club.
Through the main gate a long corridor connects all wings of the villa. To your right, you will feel in the middle of a fish shoal surrounded by a pink ocean giving the squared foyer an original aspect with a modern glass railing on the second floor. The minimalistic chandelier adds a special touch to the ambiance. Next is the comfy media room, ideal spot to watch your favorite movies after a long day out in the beach or excursions and activities. To your left is the fully equipped kitchen with wooden cabinets, marble countertops and an island. The dining room offers cushy seats, a large hardwood table lightened by two outstanding circular lamps.
At the end of the corridor you will get mesmerized by the broad views to the Caribbean Sea and the golf course. The outdoor living area offers plenty of convenient seats, couches, chairs and two alfresco dinings for 18 seating guests. Design surrounds you and is also visible on the ceiling with multiple basket-like lamps and blue leaf prints. To the right is the large lap pool to cool off with sun lounges and armchairs.
To take a nap or have a tight sleep you have 6 bedrooms that are scattered throughout the villa. On the second floor you will find the first bedroom with a king bed, TV and ensuite bathroom. On the same floor you have the second bedroom with 2 Full beds and the first master bedroom with 2 Queen beds + 1 sofa bed for kids next door. Both have TV and ensuite bathroom. The second master bedroom is also on the second floor with a King bed, TV, ensuite bathroom and a large terrace with unique views to the ocean. On the first floor we have the remnant 2 bedrooms, one with 2 Queen beds and the other with 2 Full beds. Both with TV and ensuite bathroom. All TVs have ROKU system.
Main BDR - 1 King Bed
BDR 2 - 1 King Bed
BRD 3 - 2 Full Beds
BRD 4 - 2 Queen Beds + 1 Sofa Bed for Kids
BRD 5 - 2 Queen Beds
BRD 6 - 2 Full Beds
Daily Maid service | Cook Service | Butler | Bathroom Amenities | Transfer from and to Punta Cana Airport | Fruit basket on arrival | Private Check-in at property | Concierge Service | WiFi | Cable TV | Roku on TVs
Grocery List | *Babysitter | Massages in the villa
*Requested 48 hours in advance
4 Passenger: From US$ 60
6 Passenger: From US$ 90
Property Video Tour: https://vimeo.com/351255815
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 0 square feet
King, King, Other, King, King, and 2x Queen
16 guests maximum
Aeropuerto International de Punta Cana
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- HorsePlay Tours Punta Cana - In one day, participants will receive a cultural tour of local villages and learn about Dominican customs, history and traditions, go zip lining, horseback riding, and finally, sit down to an authentic Dominican meal.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - In order to experience some of the best snorkeling in Punta Cana, considering checking out a catamaran tour that takes participants directly to each famous dive site!
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - For those who desire an adrenaline rush during their Caribbean vacation, look no further than Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours!
Places of Interest
- Bávaro Beach - Originally developed as a town for resort workers, the town of Bávaro has become a destination for tourists and locals alike for its ten kilometers of unspoiled seashore!
- Hoyo Azul - One of the most spectacular places to explore in Punta Cana is the Hoyo Azul (Blue Hole), which is a natural sinkhole filled with crystal-clear water.
- Saona Island Tours - Enjoy the largest natural preserve of the Dominican Republic.