Kasara Niseko Village Townhouse
Welcome to Kasara Niseko Village Townhouse – a collection of townhouses that embody authentic Japanese charm with contemporary elegance in the heart of the award-winning Niseko Village. Promising authentic and unforgettable experiences with the award-winning Design Intervention, each townhouse comes with a bespoke interior that captures key Japanese design principles, embracing shibumi and its principles, crafted with a sense of calm and a touch of richness, through contemporary furnishings that bring an undercurrent of glamour and warmth. Townhouses also come with a traditional tatami room, shoji screens, lush fur throws and natural materials in gentle hues of greys, taupes and browns bring these to life.
Guests at Kasara Niseko Village Townhouse will be entitled to priority privileges such as making fresh tracks on a guided Niseko Village mountain orientation with a local expert, access to both onsen and gym at the Hilton Niseko Village and The Green Leaf Niseko Village, and in-residence ski or snowboard boot fitting; a host of personalised services including a residence concierge and complimentary driver-on-call. Comprising of two blocks housing four townhouses, each will enjoy a view of the majestic Mount Yotei. Each ski-in ski-out townhouse will encompass a minimum floor space of 240 square metres and accommodate up to six persons. Three bedrooms, a flexible tatami-style dining room, a fully-equipped kitchen and laundry room will set the foundation for a fabulous alpine getaway be it with family or friends.
Standard features and services in all townhouses:
• Three luxurious bedrooms with designer bathrooms, tastefully crafted over two spacious floors
• Fully equipped designer kitchen with appliances, cookware and utensils
• Lounge area with custom designed furnishings
• Dining area with flexibility to convert into an additional bedroom
• Laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Secure ski/snowboard rack
• Heated ski gear storage room
• Insulated glazed windows
• Individual climate control
• Single vehicle covered garage
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Flat screen cable TV with DVD player
• Collection of DVD titles
• Branded bath amenities and essentials
• Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
• Iron and ironing board
• Safe boxes
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2115 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
8 guests maximum
New Chitose Airport (CTS)
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Winter: Snowfall here averages an incredible 18 metres annually. The champagne powder here is internationally acclaimed. Siberian winds interacting with moisture from the Sea of Japan provides snow that is among the driest and lightest in the world.
- Snow School: Niseko Village Snow School (NVSS) is a Ski Association of Japan (SAJ) accredited snow school offering SAJ and internationally certified multi-lingual ski and snowboard instructors, trainers and demonstrators.
- PURE: Get a taste of the great outdoors during summer through a diverse range of activities such as tree trekking, zip line courses, exploring trails on horseback, mountain biking, river rafting and in the two national parks surrounding Niseko Village.
Places of Interest
- The Green Leaf Thermal Pool: In summer, this quintessentially Japanese thermal pool nestled beside The Green Leaf is surrounded by lush trees while in winter, guests can enjoy the warm waters under soft snowfall.
- The Green Leaf Spa: Designed to engage guests of all ages with treatments that include a range of massages and therapies, helping you to recharge after a hard day of hitting the slopes and reboot for the night ahead during winter.
- The Village: The heart of the village is Niseko Village’s main pulse where paved intimate walkways are flanked by contemporary shopping and dining concepts.