Pangkor Laut Resort - Three Bedroom Estates
Pangkor Laut Estate
Selamat datang (Welcome) to the One Island, One Resort paradise of Malaysia!
Nestled amidst an ancient rainforest, on a private island fringed by white sandy beaches and emerald waters lies Pangkor Laut Resort. Set along the Straits of Malacca, three miles off the West Coast of Malaysia, discover a piece of paradise 2 million years in the making. Of the island's 300 acres, only a fraction has been developed to house this peaceful luxury resort and its Estates. Declared a paradise by the late Pavarotti and previously voted 'Number One in the World' by Condé Nast Traveller; here, wooden buildings blend seamlessly into the forest, walls curve around foliage, and roofs open up to allow trees to continue on their journey to the sky.
Resting beneath the shade of forest giants as old as the land, this island is not only home to one of the world’s premier resorts but also to variety of wildlife. Long-tailed macaques and oriental pied hornbills perch in the branches above while white-bellied sea eagles soar overhead and large monitor lizards sunbathe on the island’s rocky outcrops. Nature is respected here, almost revered and it rewards visitors in ways that simply need to be experienced.
The Estates at Pangkor Laut Resort represent Southeast Asia’s past gentry, conjuring an atmosphere that recalls the romantic lifestyle of a British estate manager of old Malaya. Situated on the northern part of the island, each of these private sanctuaries feature luxurious comforts, house between two to three bedrooms, separate living and dining pavilions, as well as a private pool with dramatic views; all set across acres of untouched rainforest. The highly acclaimed Estates are separate but interlinked parcels of property on Pangkor Laut and dictates that built structures should offer privacy and also blend in with the rain forest. Being held to that standard, the construction of The Estates boasts a 100% clean record, where not a single tree above six inches in diameter was felled to bring this about - with the environment remaining as pristine as it was before work started.
A personal butler on call serves every estate and a private chauffeur-driven car is available, should one decide to venture around the island where a litany of pleasant surprises await at the main resort.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 0 square feet
King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2), Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB) or Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (IPH)
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Gym, Tennis & Squash: Keep up with your fitness regime in our gymnasium, or enjoy a few rounds at the resort’s three tennis courts and one squash court.
- Swimming Pools: There are two swimming pools at the resort. Each pool has towels and deck chairs for sun lovers, and refreshments are served at the pool deck.
- Library: The library sits in a quiet corner just behind the reception. Here you will find a wide selection of magazines, multilingual novels, board games and compact discs.
- Kazbah Gift Shop: The Kazbah is the resort's main souvenir shop where you will find great gifts for friends and loved ones.
Places of Interest
- Pangkor Island Excursion: Discover the sleepy island of Pangkor. Be guided through the colourful towns and narrow-winding streets of the island, popular for its vivid fishing boats and quality seafood products by local cottage industries.
- Chartered Luxury Cruises: Two luxury yachts are available for charter should you wish to explore the Straits of Malacca and the surrounding islands.
- Ultimate Spa Experience: Relax in the luxurious seclusion of the Belian Spa Pavilion, an exclusive retreat perfect for couples with its own outdoor whirlpool, yoga pavilion, nap gazebo, steam room and private treatment area.
- ‘The IImpian’ Private Cruise: Discover the basics of sailing on the high seas in a private sports yacht or relax and leave everything in the capable hands of our skilled crew.