Puri Naga Toya - Bali
Puri Naga Toya (meaning Palace of the Water Dragon) is a private retreat overlooking the spectacular Batu Karu mountain range just 40 minutes northwest of Ubud on the way to Kintamani. This four-bedroom villa compound is set in the true heart of Bali, sitting above the sacred Ayung River in Bali’s lush Buahan region.
Built in 2001, Puri Naga Toya is an extraordinary Chinoiserie villa that features half an acre of landscaped Balinese gardens and a spring-fed freshwater pool. Puri Naga Toya is a palatial retreat amid green rice fields; with sprawling mountain and river views. Puri Naga Toya also features an extensive library.
The interior is a world away from hotel-style luxury, with a private collection of antiques blended with modern amenities and attention to detail. Its owners have more than two decades experience in luxury hotel management. This is their sanctuary. Stay at Puri Naga Toya and you'll feel like Balinese royalty.
The property comes with Tropical Breakfast every morning and daily housekeeping at no extra cost.
PLEASE NOTE air conditioning is not available as not required in these regions. Fans can be made available. No dryer.
Additional services such as a chef, a driver, yoga and cooking classes and more can be arranged at a fee.
If you are looking for something close to Ubud, or you need shops and restaurants in your surrounding area; we do not recommend this home. The home is located 40 minutes northwest of Ubud in the Payangan-Buahan area-near Hanging Gardens Resort.
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 5000 square feet
King, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Denpasar International Airport - Bali
- 40"+ TV
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Pamper yourself in some of the best Spas in the country.
- Enjoy the extreme experience of rafting in the nearby rivers.
- Try the great experience of cycling though the ricefileds. Ideal for all levels as roads are pretty flat.
Places of Interest
- Experience the vibrant city of Ubud and its artist community.
- Ubud's Monkey forest is a real must to discover these funny and cheeky creatures.
- Admire the magnificent Gunung Kawi temple, built in 11th century AD,symbol of Bali's relogious and political heritage. It was home to the King Udayana from the Warmadewa dynasty
- Admire the specacular Tegallagang Rice Terraces with its amazing gradient configuration.