San Francisco, California
Glen Park View Luxury Home
Glen Park View Luxury Home
Warm, cozy and sophisticated describe this unique 2000 square foot, 3-bedroom, 1908 Victorian gem. Conveniently served by a BART station and tech shuttle stops around the corner and with easy Hwy 101 and 280 access you can find yourself in downtown, at the airport, or the South Bay in no time.
A lovely front garden welcomes all while an oversized rear garden, the experimental garden of noted landscape designer Dan Tuttle, beckons for escape, meditation and evening entertaining.
Two bedrooms and one bath are on the main level while the upper level offers extra flexible space and views and skylights above. Most recently, this open room has been a third bedroom and artist studio.
A gracious kitchen, with a dishwasher and vintage O'Keefe & Merritt gas stove, is a dream for home chef's craving tons of workspace. Carrera marble counters and a butcher block island provide authenticity. The living room gives you access to the kitchen as well as the stairs leading to the second floor. A rear dining room with garden views flows from the kitchen and offers a direct, walk-out portal to the rear deck and garden.
Just steps to Glen Park Village shops and eateries and fresh produce from the Farmer's Market, this lovely treasure offers a truly special urban experience. Enjoy the nearby parks or venture off to the Goldan Gate bridge. This is the epitome of vibrant village living and comfortable sanctuary -- it is a true treasure to call home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, and 2000 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport – SFO
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Napa Wine Country - Just an hour's drive and you get to experience all that Napa has to offer.
- Fisherman's Wharf (25 minute drive) - San Francisco's most famous waterfront community offers some of the best dining the city has to offer.
- Alcatraz Tours - Visit the most infamous prison in the nation, and walk in the footsteps of Al Capone, Machine Gun Kelly, and more!
- Glen Canyon Park & Trails - The Park includes hiking trails, a recreation center, tennis courts, and a ballpark.
Places of Interest
- Glen Park Village - Enjoy the shops and fresh produce from the Farmer's Market
- Gialina Pizzeria - A tiny eatery located in Glen Park known for its crispy and creative Neapolitan-style pies, salads, and wines.
- Union Square (8 minute train or 20 minute drive) - Enjoy a plethora of high-end shops, fancy hotels, art galleries, and a very attractive nightlife scene.
- Ferry Building Marketplace (10 minute train or 20 minute drive) - With a mixture of shops large and small, this marketplace also houses some of the city's best restaurants run by famous chefs.