Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Los Cabos Gem Penthouse
Los Cabos Gem Penthouse
Live luxuriously in Cabo San Lucas and call this 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 5,000 square foot. penthouse your home for the week! This open layout penthouse, with tall ceilings and gratuitous windows throughout, is perched atop of the Quivira Copala condominiums, with an unmarred panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. Not only is there a private terrace for unlimited views of the scenery, but guests also have access to a private roof top garden.
Impeccably furnished with marble and ceramic floors, granite countertops and wood cabinets, then topped off with furniture of the finest quality, the living spaces of this home are sure to become your sanctuary for the week.
Inside of your condo, there is a chef’s kitchen available with a dining area that opens up to the terrace. The kitchen is stocked with pots and pans, plates and bowls, silverware, cooking utensils, cups, mugs, and a coffee maker. It has everything you need for the days when you don’t feel like dining at the restaurants at Sunset Beach and Pacifica, which guests have complete access to.
The condo also features five bedrooms so each guest will have their own, private quarters. Three of the bedrooms are suite style with their own, private bathrooms attached. The three suit-style rooms are furnished two with Kings and one with Queen size bed. The remaining two bedrooms are furnished with Queen size beds as well, and share a bathroom which has ample space for each guests needs. Every suite includes a picturesque view of the beaches below unobstructed.
For ultimate relaxation in the heart of luxury, the home features a private Jacuzzi’s on the terrace. (Roof top Jacuzzi not included.)
Spend your evenings watching the stars from the roof.
Also available for guests convenience, are the 2 pools, gym, cinema, bar, and a 10 person spa located close by in the surrounding resort area. There is full access to the free shuttle to Sunset Beach, Pacifica, and downtown Cabos.
Play in the award winning Jack Nicholas Signature Golf, rated the best international course by Golf Magazine, as our guest and pay only $ 100 per all-inclusive round with cart, practice range, and 2 bistro refreshment cafe as you play. 6 Rounds included at $100 per round Do not be fooled by other advertised discounts that come with strings attached. Regular price is $ 370 per round. That is a 73% discount! Only one tee time can be booked at a time. We offer a complimentary prebooking for your first t-time. Valid only booked through our house manager. Full price applies when booking direct from the golf club. Max foursome per round
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Panoramic obstructed view of the Pacific Ocean from our top floor penthouse and private rooftop garden.
Los Cabos International Airpot ( SJD)
Please inquire for rates and availability
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Jack Nicholas Signature golf at Quivira - To Third Home guests only: No strings attached, up to 6 all-inclusive rounds of golf at Quivira Golf at $100 each (max foursome per round, one advance reservation) are included for your leisure.
- Mt. Solmar - Hike to the summit of this mountain for the most incredible views of Cabo that can be found.
- Cuadra San Francisco - Ride through the scenic trails or along the beach with this family-operated tour group which specializes in private excursions.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours - Join Captain Leonel and his mates for a day-time fishing trip, or evening cruise.
- Cabo Adventures - The #1 rated tour in Cabo, experience everything from swimming with dolphins to zip lines, snorkeling to whale watching, riding camels to scuba diving and more.
Places of Interest
- Down town Los Cabo - 10 minutes away
- ToDo Santos Artist Town - 45 minutes away
- San Jose Downtown - 30 minutes away