Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Villa Caballet - La Cana H3
Hop into this unique luxury villa to spend some quality time with your family or friends.
Within the excel gated village Punta Cana Resort, this property is the ideal fit for those connoisseurs of life who want to have some unforgettable holidays.
From the wooden deck to the hammock tied to Caribbean palm trees, the backyard of the villa is very spacious, with a large pool to cool off and a jacuzzi to lay back and relax. It has a unique landmark, and its a palm with an L form leaning over the swimming pool.
On the palapa with an ecological hay roof, you can find several chaise lounges to have a nap or rest while your kids are jumping around and splashing into the water.
Inside, you will find a fully equipped kitchen with an exit to a gallery with table and chairs next to a BBQ.
All decorations were carefully selected to match with an ecological ambiance and if you upstairs you will find the master bedrooms with a king size bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, private balcony and jacuzzi.
Going back downstairs you will find the other 3 bedrooms, one with a queen bed, another with two double beds and the last one has a king size bed with TV.
All bedroom have a private bathroom.
Note: this villa has a NON HEATED JACUZZI
Main BRD: King Bed
2ND BDR: King Bed
3RD BDR: Queen Bed
4TH BDR: 2 Full Beds
Daily Maid service | Bathroom Amenities | Transfer from and to Punta Cana Airport | Fruit basket on arrival | Private Check in at property | Concierge Service | WiFi | Cable TV
Grocery List | *Babysitter | *Chef on site | Massages in the villa
*Requested 48 hours in advance
4 Passenger: From US$ 60
6 Passenger: From US$ 90
This beautiful villa is located in the exclusive gated community of Punta Cana Resort & Club, a 26-square mile paradise that is blessed with a temperate year-round climate, light rainfall, and soft breezes. It's colorful coral reefs, calm crystalline waters and white-sand beaches are breathtaking. The Resort provides a matchless experience for all who visit this tropical paradise, and its tropically chic lifestyle is ideal for those who appreciate high standards of quality, comfort and aesthetics. As guests of the villa, you have access to all of the resort amenities and activities.
2 Golf Courses “ La Cana” and “Corales“ | Tennis Court | Sailing | Windsurfing | Kite Surfing | Snorkeling | Scuba diving | Deep-sea fishing | Horseback riding | Fitness Center | SPA| Eco Tour | Access to the Club House
Note: these services incur an additional cost
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 0 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Other
10 guests maximum
Aeropuerto International de Punta Cana
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- HorsePlay Tours Punta Cana - In one day, participants will receive a cultural tour of local villages and learn about Dominican customs, history and traditions, go zip lining, horseback riding, and finally, sit down to an authentic Dominican meal.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - In order to experience some of the best snorkeling in Punta Cana, considering checking out a catamaran tour that takes participants directly to each famous dive site!
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - For those who desire an adrenaline rush during their Caribbean vacation, look no further than Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours!
Places of Interest
- Bávaro Beach - Originally developed as a town for resort workers, the town of Bávaro has become a destination for tourists and locals alike for its ten kilometers of unspoiled seashore!
- Hoyo Azul - One of the most spectacular places to explore in Punta Cana is the Hoyo Azul (Blue Hole), which is a natural sinkhole filled with crystal-clear water.
- Saona Island Tours - Enjoy the largest natural preserve of the Dominican Republic.