Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Villa Oceania - Las Igunas 47
When stepping through the main front door of the villa, you will be met by a scenery overlooking the living room and an incredible infinity pool overlooking a beautiful cove of the Caribbean sea with a dock.
This is 6 bedroom luxury villa has been designed by a famous Venezuelan architect and reflects pure Caribbean luxury and comfort of a 5 star home. The Master bedroom #1 and second Master Bedroom #2 are equipped with 1 king size bed, bedrooms #3, 4 and 5 are equipped with 2 queen size beds each for a total of 8 beds.
A 6th bedroom was recently added on the second floor with 2 full beds and ensuite bathroom.
All bedrooms are en suite and equally equipped with their own flat screen TV, cable, DVD, their own private bathroom, toilet, shower and walk-in closets and a nice little living area with a sofa arrangement.
The rest of the villa includes a spacious and fully equipped kitchen, gorgeous living spaces, top notch dining room, 2 TV rooms, high speed WiFi internet, Fully equipped GYM, sandy area with a dock to step right into the water. 2 Kayaks are also included in the rental price.
Note: this villa has a HOT TUB
Main BDR -1 King Bed
BDR 2 - 2 Queen Beds
BDR 3 - 2 Full Beds
BDR 4 - 1 King Bed
BDR 5 - 2 Queen Beds
BDR 6 - 2 Queen Beds
Daily Maid service | Chef | Butler | Bathroom Amenities | Transfer From Punta Cana Airport | Fruit basket upon arrival | Private Check in at property | Concierge Service | Welcome Beverages Cable TV | WIFI | Gym | 2 Kayaks
Grocery List | *Babysitter | *Chef on site | Massages in the villa
*Requested 48 hours in advance
4 Passenger: From US$ 70
6 Passenger: From US$ 95
This beautiful villa is located in the exclusive gated community of Cap Cana, a 26-square mile paradise that is blessed with a temperate year-round climate, light rainfall, and soft breezes. It's colorful coral reefs; calm crystalline waters and white-sand beaches are breathtaking. The community Resort provides a matchless experience for all who visit this tropical paradise, and its tropically chic lifestyle is ideal for those who appreciate high standards of quality, comfort and aesthetics. As guests of the villa, you have access to all of the resort amenities, casa club and activities.
Golf | Tennis | Sailing | Windsurfing | kite surfing | Snorkeling | Scuba diving | Deep-sea fishing | Horseback riding | fitness center | SPA
Note: these services incur an additional cost
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 0 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 2 Double, 2 Queen, 2 Queen, and 2 Queen
14 guests maximum
Aeropuerto International de Punta Cana
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Covered parking
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Workout facility
Activities of Interest
- HorsePlay Tours Punta Cana - In one day, participants will receive a cultural tour of local villages and learn about Dominican customs, history and traditions, go zip lining, horseback riding, and finally, sit down to an authentic Dominican meal.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - In order to experience some of the best snorkeling in Punta Cana, considering checking out a catamaran tour that takes participants directly to each famous dive site!
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - For those who desire an adrenaline rush during their Caribbean vacation, look no further than Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours!
Places of Interest
- Bávaro Beach - Originally developed as a town for resort workers, the town of Bávaro has become a destination for tourists and locals alike for its ten kilometers of unspoiled seashore!
- Hoyo Azul - One of the most spectacular places to explore in Punta Cana is the Hoyo Azul (Blue Hole), which is a natural sinkhole filled with crystal-clear water.
- Saona Island Tours - Enjoy the largest natural preserve of the Dominican Republic.