Hobe Sound, Florida
Hobe Sound Tropical Paradise
Hobe Sound Tropical Paradise
Located on Florida's tropical southeast coast in a peaceful, upscale gated community, this stunning Hobe Sound tropical 2500 square foot paradise offers your family the beach getaway of a lifetime. With three bedrooms decorated in a classic, bright style, you’ll adore spending time at your own abode as much as you do exploring the beaches and surrounding areas.
The spacious floor plan of this charming home encompasses a sleek and lovely living room, dining room with an original handcrafted dining table, family room with fireplace as well as a master chef’s kitchen. You’ll love the peaceful colors of the walls as well as the delightful artwork that dons them. Lounge on the vibrant yellow sofa, comfortable sectional sofa or the plush leather armchair as the culinary expert of the group gets to work on dinner. You’ll love taking advantage of modern appliances and custom, wood cabinetry to create a delicious meal for you and your family to enjoy.
The master bedroom features a plush, king-sized bed amidst a design that’s filled with dark, elegant wood finishes and soft pastel colors and two spacious walk-in closets. You’ll love luxuriating in the master bath with a deep soak in the large garden tub before peacefully drifting off to sleep or taking in the sunrise with a cup of coffee from your private access to the patio pool deck. The next bedroom has a queen bed and the final bedroom has two twin beds. Both feature large walk-in closets, and there is access to the patio pool deck from the guest bathroom.
Outside, step into your own personal oasis! Surrounded by lush tropical plants and coconut palm trees, the swimming pool is the perfect spot for a refreshing dip in the summer heat. Work on your tan as you lounge in the plush pool chaises, or fire up the grill for a poolside barbecue. On leisurely evenings, gather around the fire pit and soak up the lovely colors of the sunset.
Hobe Sound Beach and Jupiter Island are perfect for a quiet and fun family getaway! There are numerous lovely beach parks, hiking trails, and the Indian River within a quick drive or bike ride of your home, making it easy to spend all day with your toes in the sand or in the ocean, boating, jet skiing, fishing, paddle boarding and kayaking, Adventures await at plenty of wildlife refuges in the area, where you can get an up close and personal look at the amazing animals that live there. When your stomach starts to grumble, take the family out for a delicious meal at one of many incredible restaurants in the area, including Flash Beach Grill, Harry and the Natives, and Taste.
In your lovely gated community, you'll have access to tennis courts and a playground, great for keeping the kids occupied! If you're in the mood for an adventure, you're only a 50-mile boat ride from West End and Great Guana Cay in the Bahamas!
Your family will love this relaxing home at Hobe Sound Beach and enjoy all that Southeast Florida has to offer!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2500 square feet
1 King, 1 Queen, and 2 Twin Single
8 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Miami International Airport (MIA)
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Covered parking
- Dvd player
- Espresso machine
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary (30 minute drive) - This kid-friendly nature refuge offers plenty of trails and wildlife to see.
- Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge (10 minute drive)
- Riding the Waves Treasure Coast (5 minute drive) - Take an eco-tour through Stuart, FL waterways, experiencing the lush beauty of the area on your own catamaran!
- Shark Addicts (15 minute drive) - This international wildlife dive charter will educate you about these amazing animals in an actual shark habitat.
- Hobe Sound Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Play a round of golf with Florida's gorgeous Treasure Coast as your backdrop!
Places of Interest
- Blowing Rocks Preserve (20 minute drive) - This barrier island is distinctive for its sweeping natural beauty and rocky limestone shore.
- Hobe Sound Beach (5 minute drive) - With breaking waves and pristine sands, Hobe Sound offers a great, family-friendly beach.
- Tequesta Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - An organic brewery, Tequesta turns out consistently delicious beers.
- The Courtyard Grill (7 minute drive) - Dine on old-school dishes paired with refined wines.
- Taste Casual Dining (7 minute drive) - With craft beers and tasty menu items, you'll love the laidback feel!
- Bahamas West End/Great Guana Cay (50 mile boat ride) - Take a boat to the Bahamas for the day!