Miami Beach, Florida
Ocean View Carillon Luxury Wellness Resort
Ocean View Carillon Luxury Wellness Resort
Carillon Miami Beach Wellness Resort has been ranked the number one resort in Florida in 2016 and 2017 by Conde Nast Traveler readers.
Boasting incredible ocean views, this spectacular one-bedroom residence at the gorgeous Carillon Miami offers you and your guests the opportunity to relax and refresh in utter opulence. Make yourself at home in this gorgeous, 775 square foot, well-appointed residence, and enjoy all of the luxurious amenities that come with a stay at Florida’s most comprehensive spa and wellness resort. (Please note the mandatory daily spa fees that will allow you to enjoy all of the amenities of the resort).
The Carillon Miami offers unparalleled services, amenities and pampering. This ocean view suite is spacious and bright, with floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and bedroom offering shimmering ocean views. The kitchen is equipped with high-end KitchenAid and Miele appliances, and the granite countertops of the breakfast bar are perfect for enjoying room service and your morning coffee.
The bedroom offers two queen-sized beds, each outfitted with Frette linens. plush robes and slippers. You’ll love the spacious pristine bathroom, ensuring complete relaxation after a long, refreshing soak in the deep tub or one of two stand-alone showers. A sleeper sofa can be found in the living room if you require an additional bed.
This particular suite at the Carillon is situated on the fourth floor, right down the hall from the spa, hair salon, gym, treatment rooms and exercise classes. You’ll have immediate access to all of these incredible amenities on the same floor! Enjoy a massage or late night dip in the hot tub, steam or sauna, then head down the hall to your suite.
The Carillon began in 2008 as the Famed Canyon Ranch Health and Wellness Resort and Spa. It has since changed its name but its status as Florida's premier health and wellness destination remains. Hotel guests receive access to more than 300 exercise classes per week. You can choose from a wide variety of options including yoga, Reformer Pilates, cycling, ballet, Latin dance, boot camp, HIIT, boxing, bellydance, rock climbing, and more. Each of the four expansive fitness studios offers stunning ocean views and high-end workout equipment.
After your workout, head to the spa for ultimate relaxation. At the heart of the spa, you’ll find the exclusive Thermal Experience with steam rooms, saunas, Jacuzzis and even an igloo. These are just a few examples of the treatment you’ll receive at The Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. In total, the spa and fitness center spans over 70,000 square feet.
This stunning hotel is situated on a 750-foot stretch of pristine beach, with a delicious organic restaurant onsite and a freshly squeezed juice bar. Make yourself at home in this unrivaled oceanfront environment with delicious on-site dining options, therapeutic spa treatments, and an incredible fitness center. Whether you spend the day in the refreshing waters of one of four swimming pools or bask in the sun on the beach, you’re sure to find paradise in Miami Beach!
During your stay in Miami, you’ll experience a getaway filled with color and culture like you’ve never seen before! With pristine beaches, intriguing street art and galleries, and a booming culinary scene, your days will be filled with unparalleled adventure and relaxation. Steps away enjoy fine Central and South American cuisine as well as an excellent grocery store right across the street. Marvel at the spectacular excitement of Miami’s nightlife after a day of lounging on the beach. Miami Beach offers more than enough to entertain you!
When you pair the thrilling atmosphere of Miami Beach with the serenity and relaxation of the Carillon, you get a getaway to remember!
1 bedroom, 1 bath, and 775 square feet
4 guests maximum
Miami International Airport - MIA
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Concierge parking
- Covered parking
- Espresso machine
- Handicap accessible
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Workout facility
Activities of Interest
- Lincoln Road Mall (20 minutes) - This pedestrian shopping area offers plenty of upscale stores for shoppers to enjoy.
- Art Deco Tour (20 minutes) - Miami Beach is known for its Art Deco architecture, characterized by bold colors and geometric shapes.
- South Beach Parasail (15 minutes) - Soar over the shimmering waters of ocean as you enjoy sweeping vistas of Miami.
- Miami Beach Golf Club (10 minutes) - A golf experience you'll never forget awaits you at this gorgeous and upscale course.
Places of Interest
- Wynwood Walls (20 minutes) - Enjoy strolling through this walkable, outdoor museum, filled with colorful and unique murals.
- Haulover Beach Park (15 minutes) - Another laid back option for you to enjoy, as opposed to the busier beaches.
- Steps from Miami Beach Boardwalk - Perfect for a pre or post dinner stroll, the boardwalk offers plenty of gorgeous water views to take in.
- Surfside Beach (10 minutes) - If you're looking to get away from the crowds for an afternoon, Surfside Beach offers plenty of serenity and relaxation.
- Makoto (10 minutes) - Makoto's modern Japanese dishes will have you continuously coming back for more!
- South Beach (15 minutes) - Head to Miami's most famous beach!
- Coconut Grove (25 minutes) - This upscale neighborhood features chic shops and charming cafes.
- Brickell Village (20 minutes) - Rooftop bars and surf'n'turf abounds in this up and coming neighborhood!
The only reason I'm reluctant to rave too much about this property is because I don't want too many other people to book it and lock me out of another visit! My son and I spent a week here during his spring break and were delighted to be in the North Beach area of Miami....with easy access to the South Beach scene, but also the peace and quiet of a less hectic neighborhood. We awoke to the waves and the ocean view and spent our days taking advantage of the MANY things this property has to offer - fitness classes, spa, beach, pools, ...there were even bikes to rent, but we didn't manage to fit that in. The owner could not have been more gracious and helpful in the weeks leading up to our stay. She suggested places to eat, stroll, visit and enjoy AND she even checked in on us during our week to make sure everything was ok. Much more than a place to sleep, this property is a total experience for someone looking for a 5-star getaway.”