Lions Gate Estate
Lions Gate Estate offers a private escape to another world and it’s yours to reserve and enjoy! This magnificent estate sleeps up to 20 guests and is ideal for family gatherings, friends’ getaways, corporate retreats, and special events. Tucked away in the beautiful tree lined north side of Atlanta, this secluded European-inspired residence is surrounded by a lush, wooded three-acre landscape for ultimate natural beauty and privacy.
The 18,000 square foot estate home with its spacious and open floor plans, opens up to outside terraces overlooking the pool area, green space and a spacious pool house, ideal for a relaxing getaway or for entertaining. The thoughtfully-appointed rooms of the estate offer a comfort and warmth, suitable for a special family get-together or for an event.
Enter the great room and you’ve arrived at the vibrant center of any occasion. Comfortable furnishings mingle with a stunning stone fireplace and a lively grand piano. Whether it’s the natural light of the day pouring in through the large windows or the cozy, sparkling interior lighting by night, this gracious space always beckons.
The chef quality kitchen is one of the most desired gathering spots in the home, with top-of-the-line appliances and exceptional finishes. This kitchen can serve as a ground zero for preparing meals or as a backdrop for conversation. You’ll think you’ve seen everything and then you’ll find yourself in the Wine tasting room, game room and disco on the lower level and realize you were just getting started. The billiard room with 9-door ornate pool table, Irish Pub Bar and antique shoe shine from late 1800s add charm and whim to these spaces. There are nine beautifully appointed bedrooms, each thoughtfully and elegantly designed with gorgeous furnishings and accoutrements. Welcome to an exceptional experience at Lions Gate Estate!
9 bedrooms (3 King Master bedrooms, one with a pullout sofa), 10 bathrooms, sleeps 20
Large chef’s kitchen
Flat screen smart TVs in living areas and master bedrooms (3)
Formal dining room seats 12 comfortably
Formal living room
Black walnut library / study with antique 19th century French fireplace
Billiard room with 9-door ornate pool table, Irish pub bar and antique shoe shine from late 1800s Full disco dance party room and DJ booth
Full 19th century liqueur and wine bar with stained glass ceiling
Cigar “Lodge Room” for relaxing
45,000 gallon swimming pool (can be heated for an additional charge)
Pool House with professional grill and outdoor kitchen
8 car garage
3+ acres of lush wooded grounds
Please contact us to discuss event requests and pricing.
This property is not available for commercial studio rental without previous authorization.
Minimum age: 30
9 bedrooms, 10 baths, and 18000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, and 1 Queen
20 guests maximum
(ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Covered parking
- Espresso machine
- Hot tub
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
Activities of Interest
- Six Flags Over Georgia (30 min) - As the largest regional theme park in the Southeast, Six Flags Over Georgia is home to more than 40 rides including 11 roller coasters.
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (20 min) is a 2,965 acre National Battlefield that preserves a Civil War battleground of the Atlanta Campaign. Opposing forces maneuvered and fought here from June 19, 1864 until July 2, 1864
- Grant Park, Zoo Atlanta (30 min) has become well-known for its natural habitats and its various breeding successes. It is home to endangered animals such as rhinos, orangutans, gorillas and elephants.
Places of Interest
- Marietta Square - The main gathering spot in the heart of Marietta. Enjoy shopping, restaurants, antiques and more.
- Centennial Olympic Park (25 min) - Stroll through lush gardens right in the middle of downtown Atlanta, or explore the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coke, and so much more.
- Atlanta Braves (15 min) - Catch a Braves baseball game at nearby SunTrust Park.