Originally constructed in the 16th century, CasaGrande is a 180 sq/meter (1,937 sq/feet) elegantly designed apartment situated on two levels. Built on the main floor of an ancient baroque palace the apartment is located in the heart of Rome and only a few steps away from Navon Square.
Upon arrival, a large baroque staircase brings you to the first floor, but thanks to the elevator, guests also have the option to rest their feet from the long day exploring the city to access the apartment.
Once inside, CasaGrande features a wide living and sitting room with beautiful wood coffered 6-meter high ceilings. Original paintings and lithographs from renowned contemporary artists decorate the walls along with large wall tapestries and some stylish souvenirs from the owner’s trips in the Middle East.
With four bedrooms (three en-suite) the apartment can comfortably accommodate 8 guests, and up to 10 with extra beds. The large fully equipped kitchen, with the 17th century marble sink, is ideal for both a chef dinner or a simple pasta dish if you are tired and want to stay at home for dinner.
CasaGrande is equipped with an independent heating system making it really convenient to set the appropriate temperature for the guests. Air conditioning is not available, however the thick walls of this ancient building dating from 1600s guarantee pleasantly cool temperatures even in the middle of the summer.
CasaGrande is the perfect place for a wonderful and convenient stay in Rome, be it for business or for a cultural get away with family or friends. Its excellent central location means that you won't have to waste time commuting into center to reach the main sites of this great city.
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 2000 square feet
1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Twin Single, 1 Double, and 1 Twin Single
8 guests maximum
Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 40 inch plus tv
- Chefs kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Handicap accessible
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- Dedicated to the worship of every god (Pan-every Theon-divinity), the Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- mmerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- isit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547