Ibiza Cala Moli
Ibiza Cala Moli
Offering a truly magical experience on the Spanish isle of Ibiza, this superb six-bedroom villa enjoys a tranquil setting, situated overlooking the vast expanse of turquoise sea beyond. Nestled on 3200 square feet on an enviable hillside location, this Spanish paradise is the definition of contemporary elegance and features a fantastic setting a short drive away from Ibiza’s famous beaches.
Designed with an emphasis on the intersection of style and comfort, this stunning villa spans multiple levels and features clean, sleek lines, gleaming white walls, and natural elements in the design, such as clear glass, stone, and wood. The interiors are mostly white in color and make good use of those natural elements to create an atmosphere that’s as fresh as it is comfortable. Natural light flows freely throughout the living room, emboldening the vibrant patterns and bright pops of color that can be found in the décor. Furnished with plush sofas and a flat screen television, this is a great spot for relaxation or a casual movie night.
The fully equipped kitchen features a harmonious blend of rustic wood and hardened steel, inviting you in and making you feel at home while still offering unparalleled modernity. The lovely rustic wooden table is perfect for your morning cup of coffee or for catching up over a glass of wine at the end of the day. If you’re in the mood for a poolside barbecue, the outdoor kitchenette is perfect for those who enjoy entertaining outdoors and alfresco dining.
This marvelous villa boasts six spacious bedrooms split over two floors. Each room is stylishly appointed and features a private, en-suite bathroom. Three bedrooms feature a king-sized bed and the other two offer queens. There’s also a lovely kid’s room with a few twin-sized beds. One of the two bedrooms on the lower floor opens up straight to the pool, while two of the four upstairs have terrace access.
This seaside Spanish villa enjoys a lavish outdoor living area that will take your breath away almost as much as the Mediterranean Sea views it offers! The gated entry ensures everything is absolutely private, shielding the generously sized outdoor living spaces from the outside world. You’ll have plenty of room for sunbathing with an abundance of lounge furniture, and the refreshing waters of the pool will cool you off on a hot summer’s day.
Your private oasis is moments away from the tranquil, pebbly beach of Cala Moli, located on Ibiza’s stunning southwest coast. The beaches of Cala Conta, Cala Tarida, and Cala D’hor are also nearby and are some of the most renowned beaches on the island . The buzzing nightlife and entertainment of Ibiza will be just a short drive away, but you’ll also have access to the quieter, more serene areas of the island as well. The town of Sant Josep de sa Talaia is only a ten-minute drive away, where you can visit the daily market, enjoy delicious local cuisine, or people watch at a charming café. Water sports are big in Ibiza, so make sure to let your adventurous side shine through with a scuba diving or boating excursion before returning home.
Fabulous amenities and scenic vistas await you at Cala Moli!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 3200 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, and 1 Other
12 guests maximum
Ibiza Airport - IBZ
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Espresso machine
- High speed internet
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Aquarium Cap Blanc (25 minute drive) - Located down in a sea cave with plenty of marine species, this aquarium offers a unique experience.
- Horse Valley (50 minute drive) - Take your family on a horseback riding excursion around the rugged hills of Ibiza.
- Scuba Diving - There are plenty of amazing reefs offshore to explore.
- Island of Es Vedrà - This uninhabited island is a natural park, offering the opportunity to snorkel, jet ski, and more.
- Dalt Vila UNESCO Site (40 minute drive) - The highest and oldest part of Ibiza Town, take a tour of this historic fortification for some history about the island.
Places of Interest
- Ibiza Old Town (40 minute drive) - Visit Ibiza's Old Town, perfect for dining and shopping.
- Cala Comte (10 minute drive) - This beautiful cove rests near the house and offers unparalleled serenity.
- La Torre (25 minute drive) - This delicious restaurant offers delicious food and wonderful sunset views.
- San Antonio (20 minute drive) - If you're after Ibiza's famous beach and nightlife scene, San Antonio is the town for you!
- Can Domingo Restaurante Italiano (15 minute drive) - Dine on some of the island's finest Italian cuisine.
You may also be interested in
Formentor Bay, Mallorca, Spain
Puig de Formentor
Longeville sur Mer, France