ARRIVE - Lake Austin Retreat (R)
ARRIVE - Lake Austin Retreat
Enjoy a serene trip to Lake Austin with this private, magnificent estate as your waterfront oasis. Resting on 5000 square feet with five bedrooms, the elegant and spacious design of this stunning home is perfect for a restful retreat away from it all. Enjoy picturesque water views while being just a short drive away from downtown Austin!
The interiors of this home are characterized by large, open concepts, sleek stylings, and striking light fixtures, casting glittering light across every open space and mixing pleasantly with the natural light coming in through the windows. The main living room area features an array of large windows that look out over stunning views of the backyard, perfect for lounging with a glass of wine before dinner. There are three living areas in total, all outfitted with unique works of art for your enjoyment.
As the floor plan seamlessly flows from room to room, you’ll find yourself in the master kitchen, outfitted with incredibly gourmet appliances, including two dishwashers and three ovens. A sleek, modern table rests under a delightful chandelier, perfect for snacking and enjoying a cocktail while the master chef of the group whips up something delicious. For more formal meals, head to the larger dining room, and after dinner, head around the corner for a game of pool.
In the main home, you’ll find four exquisite bedrooms along with two other private sleeping spaces. There is also a one-bedroom guest apartment with a bathroom, separated from the main home. Each bedroom is designed with exquisite care, with soothing color palettes and luxurious linens and bedding. Three of the bedrooms offer king-sized beds, while two offer queens. In the study, you’ll find a queen-sized Murphy bed, offering the same mattress and comfort level as the regular beds. The kids will love the bunk room, with two sets of bunk beds and its own separate living area and television.
While the interiors of this home are exquisite, nothing can beat the masterful design and luxury of the outdoor living. After a day exploring downtown or on a hike, spend some time refreshing in the massive pool or lounging in the Jacuzzi. The kids will love the bocce ball court, and in a separate building down by the lake, there’s a ping pong table for added entertainment. Let the grill master get to work in the outdoor kitchen, complete with state of the art amenities to help make a lakeside barbecue a gourmet affair! For anyone who would like to bring their boat (under 25 feet), there’s a guest boat slip and a three bay boat dock with a screened-in porch on top.
Surrounded by incredible natural scenery and adventure, but boasting vibrant downtown that’s impossible to resist, Austin is a great spot to visit and a stay in this marvelous home only makes it better! Being so close to the lake and river, you’ll have access to a plethora of watersports, but make sure you take advantage of downtown’s growing social scene as well, with an incredible live music scene, incredible culinary options, and artsy, trendy vibe you’ll love.
Experience Austin in style at this incredible waterfront home!
With ARRIVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ARRIVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 5000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, and 1 Queen
16 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (20 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Mount Bonnell Hike (30 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- Sail Austin Charters (25 minute drive) - Take a leisurely trip on the stunning waters of Lake Austin.
- Barton Springs Pool (20 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- The Golf Club at Star Ranch (45 minute drive) - You'll love the challenging layout at this spectacular course.
Places of Interest
- Zilker Park (20 minute drive) - Located at the junction of Barton Creek and the Colorado River, this incredible park offers a plethora of outdoor adventures to take advantage of.
- Laguna Gloria (25 minute drive) - This nature reserve features an extraordinary collection of outdoor art installations.
- Jester King Brewery (30 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (30 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- La Volpe (30 minute drive) - Along with the rest of Austin's exploding culinary scene, this restaurant offers an irresistible mix of flavors you'll love.
Great location and Owner is a super Host
This is one of the best homes on Lake Austin. The lot is large so tons of privacy plus no homes across the lake so great views. Also it is close into town and shops making it convenient. The owners/members, who are great to work with, recently bought this home and did a total makeover so everything is new and fresh and very well appointed. Get it if you can!”