ARRIVE - Texas Luxury Encapsulated
ARRIVE - Texas Luxury Encapsulated
Texas charm meets unparalleled luxury by way of this magnificent five-star property! Just eight miles from the heart of downtown Austin, this gorgeous five-bedrooms home rests on a spacious 6700 square feet. Thoughtfully constructed and built with the finest of materials and architectural elements, this remarkable home will be the perfect pick for your next Texas getaway.
As you soon as you step inside, high-end, yet comfortable interiors will make you feel right at home. The property’s design creates a marriage between the indoor and outdoor living areas, the heart of the home residing in a grand, open combination of living, dining, and kitchen. On cooler evenings, you’ll love starting up a roaring fire in the grand stone fireplace, surrounded by plenty of plush seating for everyone to enjoy. The smooth hardwood floors and natural elements bring out a sense of earth-inspired beauty, graceful and rustic at the same time.
The spacious and open layout of the home continues into the state of the art kitchen, outfitted with everything you’ll need to create culinary masterpieces. When you feel like staying in for the night, this kitchen is the perfect substitute for any of Austin’s amazing restaurants. A large breakfast bar is perfect for a cup of coffee in the morning, or for settling in with a glass of wine as you watch the master chef at work.
After a long day exploring the city, each of the five bedrooms at this luxurious property will serve as a wonderful place to lay your head. Four bedrooms are in the main house, and one can be found in the detached casita, featuring a queen-sized bed and its own half kitchen. The master bedroom has a stunning four-poster king-sized bed, and offers access to a gorgeous master bathroom, complete with a large soaking tub that’s perfect for a little rejuvenation. The next two bedrooms in the main house offer queen-sized beds, and the fourth bedroom has a bunk bed. Each bed features fresh, Utopia linens, and you’ll also have access to L’Occitane bath amenities and Chakir Turkish towels.
The lush grounds of this magnificent estate are spectacular, offering access to several outdoor living spaces and activities. The large swimming pool is perfect for a refreshing dip on a hot summer day, and is surrounded by plenty of sun loungers and plush patio furniture. The kids will love working up a sweat on the basketball court while the adults enjoy a glass of wine on the patio while the sun goes down.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
A relaxing and unique getaway awaits you at this extravagant Austin abode!
With ARRIVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ARRIVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 6700 square feet
1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, and 1 Bunk Bed
12 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Dvd player
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (25 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (20 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (20 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (30 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (15 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (35 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (30 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (25 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (20 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (20 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.