Habaraduwa, Sri Lanka
The Loft Suite at The Fortress
The Fortress - Ocean Loft Suite
Where modern and luxury comfort meet architectural perfection, The Fortress Resort and Spa is located along the beautiful sandy shores of Southern Sri Lanka. With panoramic views of the dramatic blue ocean and memorable sunsets to delightful and relaxing dining experiences, escape to our little paradise for the perfect beach holiday.
The two floor suite brings a whole new meaning to space and luxury. The ground floor consists of a private indoor plunge pool and a living space. The first floor has a large bedroom with a king size bed and a bathroom with marbled and hardwood flooring. Both floors boast incredible views of the ocean.
Just a fifteen minute drive from the historic city of Galle, explore the glorious and powerful ancient Dutch Fort showcasing the country’s Dutch and Portuguese influences. The dying traditional lifestyle of stilt fisherman, the world famous Virgin White Tea gathering and producing and aiding of endangered sea turtle are a few of many experience that you can enjoy during your stay.
The resort is equipped with three delightful restaurants promising to satisfy any of your desires. The White restaurant offers everything from international and Sri Lankan cuisine to wood-fired pizzas, The Salty Snapper Seafood Beach Restaurant serves everything Seafood and the Duo (Surf & Turf) offers a Fine Dining experience.
Spa Naturel, the resorts Ayurveda Centre offers a range of international and Ayurvedic therapies along with beauty treatments as well.
1 bedroom, 1 bath, and 1507 square feet
2 guests maximum
Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Dvd player
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool
- Satellite or cable
- Wireless internet
- Workout facility
Activities of Interest
- Unawatuna Beach (20 minutes by car) - Spend a day at one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, with golden sand & palm trees and activities like snorkelling & scuba diving on offer.
- Mihiripenna Beach (10 minutes by car) - Another stunning beach but closer to home, great for snorkelling and a particularly popular spot with the locals.
- Bundala National Park (3 hours by car) - Explore this National park with lagoons & marshes, a refuge for migratory water birds like flamingos, and if you're lucky you might get to see some elephants.
Places of Interest
- Galle Fort (20 minutes by car) - Visit this 16th century Dutch sea fort, which houses a network of museums, shops & cafes.
- Galle Lighthouse (20 minutes by car) - Close by to the Fort head to the historic lighthouse & then relax on the nearby beach.
- Galle Clock Tower (20 minutes by car) - Visit the longstanding tower featuring a large clock face, built in 1883 and giving great views of the central Moon Bastion.