Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Villa B42 Tortuga Bay
Villa B42 Tortuga Bay
Paradise awaits you at this stunning villa, nestled on 6200 square feet in the amazing Puntacana Resort and Club at Tortuga Bay. Featuring sleek design and wide open spaces, you’ll feel as though you’re surrounded by serenity at every turn. Take advantage of the exquisite outdoor living area, access to the amazing resort, and four spacious bedrooms to return to when it’s time to call it a day.
Inside, polished tile floors stretch through the open floor plan, emitting a sense of coolness that comforts you on a hot summer’s day. The layout is immaculate, featuring plenty of space and a pristine white backdrop in the main living spaces. Enjoy lounging on the plush, white sofa in the living room, enjoying the tropical breezes blowing through the sliding glass doors that lead to the pool area. The kitchen is just as clean and bright as the rest of the home, equipped with modern appliances that will help you whip up something delicious.
Each of the four bedrooms boasts a certain sort of tropical elegance that will soothe your sense as soon as you retreat for the night. The gracious master is painted a light, sea blue, reminiscent of the island scenery outside. A plush king-sized bed is ready for to pamper you, and the en-suite bathroom is perfect for some relaxation before bed. The next bedroom offers a queen, and the final two have two full-sized beds. Each is decorated with vibrant, tropical colors.
Outside, paradise only gets better with the massive pool area, completely surrounded by lush green forest that keeps you tucked away from the rest of the world. Imagine immersing yourself in these cool waters on a hot summer’s day as the sun shines down on you. For a poolside cookout, fire up the grill and enjoy some much-needed shade as you dine alfresco.
Tortuga Bay is comprised of beautiful beach villas, all providing access to a wonderful beach that’s just five-minute walk away. Enjoy access to the amazing amenities of Puntacana Resort, including 45 holes of championship golf, fine dining, a world-class spa, and a wonderful concierge that will assist you with whatever you need during your stay. If you venture out of the resort, experience adventures such as snorkeling, zip-lining, fishing, and more!
When you visit Punta Cana, you’ve made the trip to a true paradise beyond your wildest dreams!
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 6200 square feet
1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Double, and 2 Twin Single
12 guests maximum
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- 40 inch plus tv
- Concierge parking
- Dvd player
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
Activities of Interest
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours (1 hour drive) - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana (1 hour drive) - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
- La Cana Golf Club (5 minute drive) - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures (30 minute drive) - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures (20 minute drive) - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (5 minute drive) -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana (20 minute drive) - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach (30 minute drive) - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul (30 minute drive) - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!