Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Villa Pacifica Pedregal
Villa Pacifica Pedregal
Shimmering seas, vibrant colors, and endless relaxation awaits you at this marvelous tropical estate! Situated on a sprawling 5000 square feet and offering five bedrooms for ten guests, you’ll love waking up to sweeping views of the ocean every day.
This lovely villa offers gracious, massive spaces, all designed specifically to lounging and enjoying ample amounts of natural sunlight. Bright and beautiful art pieces surround each main living area, adding even more exoticism to the home. Each living room features plush sofas, perfect for afternoon naps before dinner or gathering in the evenings with your guests. Two full time staff are also included during your stay.
The main living room extends seamlessly into the dining room and kitchen area, where you’ll find state of the art appliances and amenities fit for a master chef. Guests can sit around the large center island for a front row seat to the action, sipping on tropical cocktails as they wait for dinner to be served. When everything is ready, refill your drink from the wet bar and settle in at the elegant dining table. If the weather permits, dine alfresco and soak in stunning sunsets.
With four master suites and a comfortable child’s room, each of the five bedrooms provides charm and grace that’s reminiscent of a five-star resort. Four of the bedrooms have king-sized beds, and the kids’ room has two twins. Each bathroom is pristine and polished, perfect for unwinding with a rejuvenating soak in the bathtub or a steaming hot shower.
Situated overlooking the ocean, the outside pool patio is where you’ll spend most of your time at home! You’ll love splashing in the cool waters of the pool, or stepping directly down to the beach to spend some time by the ocean. Before you head back inside, rinse off in one of two outdoor showers. The outdoor kitchen features a state of the art barbecue, so let the grill master whip up something delicious for a poolside cookout. When the sun goes down, gather around the fire pit on the beach, soaking in the warmth of the fire and the salty sea air.
During your stay, you’re bound to be blown away by the many sites and adventures that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. If you’re in the mood for adventure, you’ll find great snorkeling and other beach activities less than two miles away at Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Bay. Or, simply grab your gear and step down to the beach right outside your house! Fishing enthusiasts will be able to charter a boat from San Lucas Marina or Puerto Los Cabos, and for a day on the course, a round of golf can be arranged at the beautiful private club Quivera, or choose from Cabo’s many championship golf courses, including the fantastic Cabo del Sol. San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas proper offer a plethora of art galleries, restaurants, and nightlife to enjoy, ensuring there will never be a dull moment!
A tropical paradise awaits at this stunning Cabo villa!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 5000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, and 2 Twin Single
10 guests maximum
Cabo San Lucas International Airport - CSL
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Covered parking
- Dvd player
- Espresso machine
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Ipod dock
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club (20 minute drive) - Ideal for players of all abilities, this country club offers a unique blend of desert-style holes, stunning scenery, and challenging play that are sure to delight everyone!
- ATV Expeditions - Enjoy the breathtaking desert scenery of mountains, canyons and desert wildlife as you race along your ATVs.
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Land's End Tour (10 minute drive) - Sightseeing in Land's End includes a visit to the famous arch, the Sea Lion's Colony, Lover's beach, and other hot spots in the bay!
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (10 minute drive) - Whether you want to go deep sea fishing or take a sunset cruise, this is the tour company for you!
Places of Interest
- Puerto Paraíso Plaza (15 minute drive) - Located at the marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Paraiso is the most ambitious commercial shopping mall and entertainment center in all of the Baja Peninsula!
- Cabo Pulmo Natural Marine Park (2.5 hour drive) - Enjoy a day of scuba diving or snorkeling in this gorgeous marine park!
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local, meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- La Cosana (10 minute drive) - Come enjoy the refined, delicious cuisine this incredible eatery.
- El Arco (10 minute drive) – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.