Baja Sardinia, Italy
Baja Sea is a fully renovated three-bedroom villa nestled on 970 square feet in a residence between the two northern coastal towns of Baja Sardinia and Mucchi Bianchi.
Using local materials, it has been furnished in typical Costa Smeralda style, with great attention to color and detail applying materials such as granite, juniper, and hand-woven Sardinian fabrics, to create a cozy and well-designed Sardinian home.
There are three bedrooms in the home, two bunk bedrooms and a main master queen-sized bedroom, each with its own bathroom with a shower.
It has its own private garden with four comfortable sun loungers to relax on whilst looking out onto the spectacular view of the bay, plus easy access to the beach via a path of about 100 meters.
In terms of living spaces, not only does the home have a kitchen and living room indoors but also an equipped outdoor patio area with a kitchen, barbecue, and dining table, giving the option to cook and eat al-fresco whilst enjoying the magnificent views of the ocean. There's also a large sofa to relax on under the sun.
Additionally, the patio is equipped with a granite sink where you can rinse off and lay out your swimwear and beach towels.
Quiet and surrounded by nature, Baja Sea is in an ideal location just next to the beach which has a pier and a rental of pedal boats and rafts. There's a supermarket nearby as well as bars and restaurants all within walking distance as the center of Baja Sardinia can be reached by foot in as little as ten minutes.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 970 square feet
1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed, and 1 Bunk Bed
6 guests maximum
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
- Chefs kitchen
- Covered parking
- Espresso machine
- Gated community
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- La Maddalena (30 minutes to Palau) - Just 2km offshore, take a ferry from Palau port to discover more stunning beaches, interesting terrain and ancient forts.
- Costa Smeralda (20 minutes by car) - Explore the Emerald Coast, to find luxury private yachts, golf clubs and more divine coastline.
- For those looking for nightlife in the summer you can walk to Phi Beach and Ritual, two of the most fashionable places on the Costa Smeralda!
Places of Interest
- Santa Teresa di Gallura (45 minutes by car) - At this point on the northern tip of the island, you'll be amazed by the crystal clear waters at the popular Rena Bianca beach and variety of shops and restaurants.
- Dorgali (1 hour 40 minutes by car) - Spend a day at the wonderful coastal spot of Dorgali, with grottos and caves to explore and a gorgeous beach at Cala Gonone.
- Just outside the home there is a path through the Mediterranean scrub that winds along the coast providing for some amazing views.