Mexico City, Mexico
Casa Rombos IV
Casa Rombos IV
Welcome to one of the most innovative and spectacular properties you’ll ever have the pleasure of visiting. Los Rombos is a stunning, incredibly modern four-bedroom estate, nestled on a vast 17000 square feet and allowing for the unique combination of privacy and wide open space. Located in one of the most high-end areas of Mexico City, this private abode will take you to new heights of luxury, seamlessly integrating natural beauty into the urban fabric of the city.
This private space is characterized by magnificent and sleek lines, made up almost entirely of minimalist decor and white hues - that is until the sun goes down and the lights go up. You’ll love finding new ways to play with the vibrant and brilliant lights, so lovely and intriguing the home almost feels like a private art studio. The house centers around an indoor tree, and the design thrives on the continuous integration of nature and innovation. Fountains and mirrors create a wonderful sense of reflection throughout the home, sharpening the environment around you in a completely new way.
The furnishings themselves are minimalist and simple, as to not distract from the otherwise incredible lighting tricks and open areas. You’ll spend days simply marveling at the massive structure around you from the comfort of plush sofas and chairs. The kitchen area is immaculate, with state of the art amenities that are sure to help you whip up something delicious. After dinner, four sumptuous bedrooms await you, equipped with plush mattresses and luxurious bedding, sure to lull you to sleep almost immediately after a long day.
The architect imagined the exterior of this home in such a way that would protect privacy, but open guests up to the sun and sky. Enjoy natural space and ample amounts of fresh air while still enjoying complete solitude away from the bustle of the city.
Mexico City has been teetering on the edge of a cultural revolution for years now, and it can’t wait to share its treasures with you. Spend days wandering through the lively streets taking in art galleries, museums, local shops, and an exploding culinary scene that’s worth making note of. Colonial architecture beautifully contrasts the buzzing downtown atmosphere, ensuring visitors with fun cantinas and historical museums that this city is not one to be discounted. With a dedicated concierge to assist you, you're sure to discover the very best in Mexico City!
While you might marvel at these photos, a simple picture cannot communicate the spaciousness of this magnificent home, or the fragrances that rise from the garden, or the way that natural sunlight glances off every sleek surface. You’ll have to see Los Rombos’ majesty for yourself to believe!
***IMPORTANT: Please note this home is on the large lot as Casa Rombos II. The only interaction between guests will be at the main gate, but other than that each home is separate and private.
4 bedrooms, 8 baths, and 17000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, and 1 King
8 guests maximum
Mexico City International Airport - MEX
- 40 inch plus tv
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Covered parking
- Espresso machine
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Ipod dock
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Museo Nacional de Antropología (20 minute drive) - Learn more about Mexico's pre-Colombian era at this amazing museum.
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (40 minute drive) - The exterior showcases gorgeous architecture, while the inside features marble floors and vaulted glass windows.
- Teotihuacan (1.5 hour drive) - Tour this UNESCO world heritage site, containing some of the largest pre-Colombian pyramids in Mexico.
- Museo Casa Luis Barragan (25 minute drive) - Explore this unique museum, containing works from the famed architect.
- Museo Frida Kahlo (40 minute drive) - Frida's art defined Mexico, so come and see what makes this wonderful artist so popular.
Places of Interest
- Polanco (20 minute drive) - Explore the upscale shops and fine dining options of this premier, upscale district of Mexico City.
- San Angel (30 minute drive) - Come for the charm of the cobblestone streets and architecture, stay for the chance to see Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo's homes.
- Coyoacan (30 minute drive) - Explore the streets of the historic center of the city.
- Restaurante Nicos (35 minute drive) - Start with the table-side guacamole and enjoy one of the best restaurants in Mexico City.
- Bósforo (35 minute drive) - This hip mezcal bar is perfect for a fun night out!
AMAZING HOME, EVEN BETTER THAN PICS!
Casa Rombos is the most tranquil home that we have had the pleasure of visiting. Not only is the architecture fascinating, like no other, but it is the ultimate in comfort and entertainment. Santiago orchestrated our visit to perfection, and the wonderful Ms Mary and the magic chef Richard made sure every meal was exactly as we wanted. The incredible theater provided nightly movies in style. Thank you for the opportunity. We will return.”