Christophe Harbour, Saint Kitts and Nevis
With absolutely stunning views from the moment you arrive, this elegant four-bedroom island getaway creates an effortless paradise. Spread across 5500 square feet, this space is designed for entertaining as well as intimate moments, perfect for a week filled with endless relaxation and fun.
With custom Italian plaster walls, coral stone floors throughout, and an exterior featuring rare reclaimed Nevis stone, this marvelous home achieves a gorgeous natural balance within the tropical landscape. With plenty of family spaces with plush seating, this home allows you to effortlessly mingle with your group during your stay. The vaulted ceilings in the living room extend to the state of the art kitchen, allowing guests to rest in comfortable sofas while the master chef of the group takes advantage of the state of the art appliances in the kitchen.
This gorgeous home offers four bedrooms to choose from, each outfitted with sumptuous linens and snug bedding, sure to lull you straight to sleep as you listen to the soft crash of the waves outside. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds and the other two have queens, and each bathroom is pristine and polished, perfect for unwinding with a bubble bath after a beach day.
The interior floor plan seamlessly blends into the outdoors where you’ll find an open-air poolside pavilion and kitchen. A plantation stone backdrop wall provides an exceedingly private pool experience, with copper water features adding a spa-like ambiance. You’ll love entertaining guests at the pool veranda’s full outdoor kitchen, complete with a bar for mixing delicious tropical cocktails!
Featuring a breathtaking combination of mountainous landscapes and picture-perfect beaches, St. Kitts and Nevis is a wonderful escape. The local culture is mellow, and the exquisite accommodations of your stunning oasis will give you the luxury you deserve! Spend a day at the beach club, or head into St. Kitts’ bustling capital, Basseterre. Grab a cold beer at an outdoor bar or head to the history museum - you can’t go wrong!
An inspiring getaway in the islands awaits you at Mariner’s Call!
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 5500 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, and 1 Queen
10 guests maximum
Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport - SKB
- Air conditioning
- Concierge parking
- Espresso machine
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Christophe Harbour Marina (1 minute walk) - Dock your rental in this stunning marina!
- Reggae Beach (6 minute drive) - Allow the surf and the sun to watch over you at this pristine beach!
- Royal St. Kitt's Golf Club (10 minute drive) - This coastal course overlooks breathtaking views of the sea.
- St. Kitt's Scenic Railway (20 minute drive) - Winding through scenic mountains, this railway will take you on a beautiful tour of the island!
Places of Interest
- The Pavillion Club (1 minute drive) - This elegant Caribbean Beach Club features the finest of services, sure to pamper you beyond belief.
- The Salt Plage (3 minute walk) - Sip on the finest of island cocktails and take in stunning scenery as you dine.
- Spice Mill Restaurant (4 minute drive) - Check out the delicious food and even better drinks!
- Pinney's Beach (45 minute drive) - With smooth, saffron-colored sand, this is one of the most talked about beaches in all of St. Kitts.
You may also be interested in
Saint Tropez, France
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
The Palms at Playa Flamingo