Turtle Beach, Saint Kitts and Nevis
With beautiful, sleek white lines and contemporary design set against a lush tropical landscape, this magnificent five-bedroom home looks like a true island oasis, completely private and boasting drama and class. Sprawled across 8200 square feet, this lovely island home is the perfect Caribbean getaway for you and your family.
The first thing you see when you arrive at this home is the dramatic entrance, a spacious courtyard, and minimalist, white façade that will absolutely dazzle you. The sumptuous, dark wood front doors are set in the middle of a large, arched driveway, creating the grand entrance this villa deserves. Inside, polished floors reflect the sunlight that streams in through large open windows, and stretches through the gorgeous open floor plan. The living room features plush furniture, and off of the main seating area, extraordinary views flow through a stunning wall of foldable glass doors that open directly up to the pool. The pure white walls that give the property its name help to insulate the home, ensuring you’re kept cool no matter where you are.
The open plan living area features a stunning high-end kitchen with luxury appliances and a large central island with extra seating. The sleek and contemporary design of the house extends into the kitchen, perfectly styled to the taste of any master chef. With a plethora of amazing areas for dining inside and outside, everyone is sure to be excited when dinner rolls around. The alfresco dining area is sure to be your favorite, situated on the edge of the outdoor terrace with unobstructed vistas.
The villa offers five luxuriously appointed bedrooms, spaced evenly throughout the home, providing each guest with a sense of privacy. The neutral color scheme of the property continues into the bedrooms, with exotic touches complementing the color scheme of cream, sand, white, and slate gray. Each of these soothing colors will ensure you’re immediately put at ease when it’s time to lay down for the night. Before you call it a day, take advantage of the professional pool table for a little friendly competition, or settle down in the large theater area for a movie.
Outside, a spacious terrace with covered and open spaces extends along the length of the villa, offering a peaceful backdrop of lush jungle for outdoor living. The refreshing infinity pool sits atop a lofty vantage point, allowing for marvelous views of the blue expanse of ocean below.
Featuring a breathtaking combination of mountainous landscapes and picture-perfect beaches, St. Kitts and Nevis is a wonderful escape. The local culture is mellow, and the exquisite accommodations of your luxurious villa will give you the elegant getaway you deserve! Spend a day at the beach or head into St. Kitts’ bustling capital, Basseterre. Grab a cold beer at an outdoor bar or head to the history museum - you can’t go wrong!
Island luxury has never reached heights such as Maison Blanche!
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 8200 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, and 1 Queen
10 guests maximum
Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport - SKB
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
Activities of Interest
- Royal St. Kitt's Golf Club (10 minute drive) - This coastal course overlooks breathtaking views of the sea.
- St. Kitt's Scenic Railway (20 minute drive) - Winding through scenic mountains, this railway will take you on a beautiful tour of the island!
- Greg Safari's (25 minute drive) - Learn about the stunning environment of St. Kitts and Nevis from the point of view of a local.
- Hike Mount Liamuiga - Explore this amazing volcano with the help of a guide.
Places of Interest
- Pinney's Beach (45 minute drive) - With smooth, saffron-colored sand, this is one of the most talked about beaches in all of St. Kitts.
- Turtle Beach (2 minute walk) - Allow the surf and the sun to watch over you at this pristine beach!
- Brimstone Hill Fortress - Visit the "Gibraltar of the West Indies!"
- El Fredo's (30 minute drive) - Sample some of the local cuisine at this charming eatery.