Margate, United Kingdom
The flat is on split levels. At the top by the entrance there is the kitchen, living room, one double room and a study. In the study is a desk, but you can use the single futon if necessary.
Downstairs are the separate bathroom and lavatory. The master bedroom is also downstairs complete with a super king size bed.
The appliances are all good quality in the kitchen and the large fridge also has a freezer and water dispenser. Tv is complete with cable, including sports access.
The bedrooms all have hanging space in the closets for a few items and adorned with Egyptian cotton, feather bedding.
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and 904 square feet
Full and King
5 guests maximum
London City Airport (LCY)
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Holiday Christmas Glow Event
- Hike the Viking Coastal Trail - about 25 mile trek
Places of Interest
- Turner Contemporary Museum
- Visit neighboring towns like Kent and Canterbury
- Margate Main Sands - city's coastline and beach area
- Dreamland - amusement park and music venue