3 Bedroom Townhouse in Whistler Upper Village
3 Bedroom Townhome in Whistler Upper Village
Visit this conveniently located 1,640 square foot three-bedroom townhome in Whistler’s Upper Village! The property is ideally located right at the base of Blackcomb so that in the winter when there is enough snow, guests can ski right up to the townhome!
The home has an open floor plan with a living room and kitchen consisting of comfortable furniture throughout. The living room has ample seating in front of the fireplace and television, creating the perfect spot to unwind after a day full of adventure! With a wall of sliding glass doors leading out to the balcony, plenty of natural lights floods the room, brightening up the space. Curl up by the fire during the winter or utilize the balcony in the summer.
The kitchen is fully prepared for guests to cook meals during their stay. With bar seating as well as a dining table, there is room for everyone to enjoy meals in. The red cabinetry and walls make the space traditional, yet unique.
All three bedrooms are colorful and have beautiful forest views. The master bedroom has 2 Queen sized beds with ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has one King-sized bed with ensuite bathroom and the third bedroom has a bunk bed as well as a separate Twin-sized bed.
Whistler has been voted to have the number one ski hills in North America many times over the years with amazing skiing or fun hiking and mountain biking in the summer months. Everywhere in the village is walkable in under ten minutes, and the Valley Trail can be found right outside the home.
Please make sure to return parking pass and keys upon checking out. If not, there will be an additional charge of $150 for the parking pass and $50 for each key not returned.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 1640 square feet
2x Queen, King, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
Activities of Interest
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park - This bike park has something for everyone, whether you want a gentle ride through the coastal forest, or a thrilling ride down steep, rocky terrain.
- Whistler Sliding Centre - Home to the fasted ice track in the world, visitors can experience the action firsthand with passenger bobsleigh and skeleton rides.
- Whistler Valley Trail - Enjoy a leisurely hike through this beautiful, wooded area, featuring scenic views of the lake.
- Canadian Wilderness Adventures - With winter adventures such as dog sledding and snowshoeing, and summer adventures like horseback riding, this company offers numerous opportunities for adventure!
- Wedge Rafting - From two hour excursions to day long adventures, discover Whistler's amazing river rafting!
Places of Interest
- Whistler Blackcomb - Visit one of the largest ski resorts in all of North America, and try your hand on the slopes!
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola - Take advantage of over 8000 acres of beautiful terrain on the world's longest continuous lift system.
- Lost Lake - This lake is just perfect for those who want a break from the slopes. Picnic, jog, or just stroll by its peaceful shores.
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park - Come visit this peaceful park for some wonderful views of the waterfall!
- The Red Door Bistro - Refined French cuisine meets West Coast soul at this delicious, elegant eatery.
The owners of this home are wonderful - friendly and kind! This was very helpful. The home has a great location and we enjoyed walking to the Upper Village. The home needs a bit of care, but I understand it is in the works, so this will soon be one amazing place and I will want to return!”