Christophe Harbour, Saint Kitts and Nevis
True to its name, Sanctuary Lane offers a stunning Caribbean getaway like no other. Situated on 4080 square feet in an exclusive gated community, this four-bedroom villa is just a few minutes walk away to Sandy Bank Bay, and offers a fantastic location in sunny St. Kitts and Nevis!
As soon as you enter the front door, you’ll be rendered breathless by the seamless integration of sleek, modern interiors and spacious exterior living, enveloped by dense, tropical landscapes that help to create a private retreat. Lush, landscaped pathways lead to the separate rooms, making this villa perfect for an island getaway with family and friends.
Abundant glass and large windows allow for ample sunlight to flood each space, creating a soft natural glow that compliments the warm, wooden accents in the decor. The shared living space provides plush furnishings, and extends easily into the chef’s kitchen, a modern wonder that even the most professional of culinary experts will adore!
Each of the four bedrooms is spacious and features the utmost privacy, separated by lovely tropical gardens. Each room features a king-sized bed, perfect for couples and integrating effortlessly with the intimate space.
The shared exterior living spaces are emblematic of the sunny elegance that St. Kitts provides, surrounded by lush green palms and perfectly suited to relaxation. Let the grill master take control of the state of the art outdoor kitchen, enjoying delicious creations poolside. The refreshing waters of the pool will delight you after a day at the beach, and the jacuzzi is perfect for rejuvenation when the nights get a bit cooler.
Featuring a breathtaking combination of mountainous landscapes and picture-perfect beaches, St. Kitts and Nevis is a wonderful escape. The local culture is mellow, and the exquisite accommodations of your little enclave will give you the luxury you deserve! Spend a day at the beach club, or head into St. Kitts’ bustling capital, Basseterre. Grab a cold beer at an outdoor bar or head to the history museum - you can’t go wrong!
Stunning island views and picturesque beachside elegance await you at this tropical estate!
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 3079 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, and 1 King
8 guests maximum
Lush garden views!
Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport - SKB
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Concierge parking
- Espresso machine
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Ipod dock
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Christophe Harbour Marina (1 minute walk) - Dock your rental in this stunning marina!
- Reggae Beach (6 minute drive) - Allow the surf and the sun to watch over you at this pristine beach!
- Royal St. Kitt's Golf Club (10 minute drive) - This coastal course overlooks breathtaking views of the sea.
- St. Kitt's Scenic Railway (20 minute drive) - Winding through scenic mountains, this railway will take you on a beautiful tour of the island!
Places of Interest
- The Pavillion Club (1 minute drive) - This elegant Caribbean Beach Club features the finest of services, sure to pamper you beyond belief.
- The Salt Plage (3 minute walk) - Sip on the finest of island cocktails and take in stunning scenery as you dine.
- Spice Mill Restaurant (4 minute drive) - Check out the delicious food and even better drinks!
- Pinney's Beach (45 minute drive) - With smooth, saffron-colored sand, this is one of the most talked about beaches in all of St. Kitts.
We had a wonderful experience in St Kitts. Jennifer and Robert, our hosts, made sure the trip was great. The property was beautiful and even though it had 4 bedrooms, we only used one. The linens were beautiful, soft and very comfortable. The bathrooms were very spacious with an indoor and outdoor shower. The yard was kept very manicured, the grill was clean and the pool was spotless. We had one issue when we arrived and immediately it was resolved. The private club was within walking distance and the food, cocktails, music and staff were exquisite. It was a little bit of paradise.”