Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Copala Penthouse at Quivira
Copala Penthouse at Quivira
Leave your troubles behind and prepare yourself for a real treasure in Copala at Quivira Los Cabos! This stunning two-bedroom penthouse rests on 1760 square feet with private rooftop terrace for evenings around the firepit, BBQ dinners under the stars or relaxing in the jacuzzi while hearing the waves crashing looking down over the lighted community and Pacific. Third bedroom removed to create an expansive view within to gaze at the magnificent sunrises and sunsets day in and day out. You’ll be pampered with spectacular service and beachside luxury beyond your wildest dreams!
The interiors of this designer penthouse offer a sophisticated blend of classic ranch meets modern comfort, allowing you to indulge in breathtaking views as you enjoy the casual comfort of indoor and outdoor living. You’ll adore the way the space easily moves from the elegant ranch living areas to the spacious terrace, providing upscale furnishings that you’ll love sinking into after a long day at the beach.
Exquisite pieces of art fill the space, providing looks at life in Mexico and giving the residence authentic ambiance. The rustic, beachside elegance continues from the living spaces into the dining room and kitchen, where you’ll find a massive wooden dining table and state of the art kitchen. The master chef of the group will love whipping up delicious meals and making good use of the modern appliances. For a more casual meal, fire up the Viking barbecue on the balcony and enjoy sweeping views as you dine.
Both bedrooms feature king-sized beds covered with exquisite and high-end bedding that can be made into two twin beds for each bedroom if needed. You’ll have access to charming balconies, perfect for enjoying the sunset or a nightcap before bed. Each bathroom is modern and pristine in design, with every luxury amenity you could need.
On the rooftop, you'll find a stunning living space, perfect for relaxation during a sunset. With a Weber gas grill and mini fridge, this is the perfect spot for an evening barbecue under the stars. The fire pit will keep you warm when the sun goes down, and the spacious jacuzzi will pamper you beyond your wildest dreams.
Copala Los Cabos offers a custom experience in Mexico that’s completely tailored to your needs. A visit to Copala includes access to the expansive, 38000 square foot Clubhouse which features a state of the art fitness center, a children’s area, a resort-style swimming pool surrounded by a lavish pool deck and shade pergolas, movie theatre, bar/lounge and cafe as well as a deli. For some much-needed relaxation, take advantage of the full-service spa and their magnificent treatments. Golf enthusiasts will fall in love with the new Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, stretching along one of Mexico’s most dramatic coastlines.
When you’re not enjoying three miles of private beach or the magnificent amenities at the Clubhouse, venture out of your private paradise to experience all Los Cabos has to offer. Spend your days surfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, or engaging in any other number of thrilling watersports! When you stroll down the streets of Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo, you’ll find numerous art galleries, craft markets, cafes, and delicious restaurants to try. After a tasty, authentic dinner, enjoy a night on the town in one of the most festive cities in Mexico!
For days filled with sun, surf, and luxury, Copala at Quivira has all you could ever desire!
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1760 square feet
1 King and 2 Twin Single
4 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Gated community
- Handicap accessible
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Workout facility
Activities of Interest
- Quivira Golf Club - For a luxurious round of golf beyond your wildest dreams, Quivira has it all.
- Scuba diving and snorkeling - There's much to discover beneath the depths of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean!
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (15 minute drive) - Whether you want to go deep sea fishing or take a sunset cruise, this is the tour company for you!
- Outdoor Zip Line Adventure - Soar over the striking scenery of Boca de la Sierra!
Places of Interest
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local, meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- El Arco (20 minute drive) – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- San Jose del Cabo (40 minute drive) - Visit Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- Playa del Amor (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous beach offers pristine white sand, and is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and basking in the sun.
- La Cosana (20 minute drive) - Come enjoy the refined, delicious cuisine this incredible eatery.
Great view. Tv only gets Netflix. Can’t use fire pit. Needed custodians for some things. Pueblo Bonita is a HUGE development. Driving, it takes at least 10 minutes to go from copala to entrance.”