Featuring an incredible location just 100 meters from the main lift up the glacier, this marvelous three-bedroom penthouse is the perfect pick for your next intimate ski getaway. Resting on 200 square feet, the home provides an excellent spot for skiing, the village, and offers uninterrupted Matterhorn views!
Step into this mountain sanctuary, complete with a spacious family-style living room that provides more than enough room for all of your guests. The polished hardwood floors and finishes give the space a rustic, alpine feel, making you feel completely at home while you’re pampered by plush seating and a uniquely gorgeous circular fireplace. The living room blends seamlessly into the dining and kitchen area, both bathed in the natural mountain light that streams in through the windows.
The spacious master bedroom at this lovely penthouse features a private study area and opens up onto a south facing balcony, allowing you to take in magnificent views of the Matterhorn all day long. The master features an en-suite bathroom with a large Jacuzzi bath and shower as well. The two other bedrooms share a bathroom and provide ample amounts of luxury.
Easy access to the ski lifts isn’t the only wonderful aspect of this home’s amazing location. At the end of a long day, Penthouse Zen is easily reached by skis, often after a drink or spot of tea at Zum See on the way down. The home is also only a short stroll away from the center of town, making it an excellent choice for skiers and non-skiers alike. Spend your days venturing out to take in the breathtaking natural scenery around Zermatt, and at night let the foodies take over as you dine at some of the most excellent restaurants in Europe!
This marvelous winter wonderland awaits you in the elegant mountain resort of Zermatt!
For groups larger than 6 you can also combine sister property Chalet Zen.. https://rentals.thirdhome.com/properties/637-zermatt-switzerland-chalet-zen
* General Conditions *
Weeks run from Sunday to Sunday
Arrival time: 17:00
Departure time: 10:00
No pets allowed
No smoking in the chalet
Clients are liable for any damage or losses occasioned during their stay
Clients are liable for all in-resort charges incurred on their behalf
* Property details and amenities *
3 double ensuite rooms
Balcony & upper gallery
Mid-week linen change.
Fresh flowers and fruit
* Additional services available - please inquire for cost *
Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
Equipment fitting and lift passes
Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
Extensive in-resort activities
Special family and corporate events
In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2000 square feet
1 Double, 1 Double, and 1 Double
6 guests maximum
Geneva Airport (GVA), Zurich Airport (ZRH) Sion Airport (SIR)
- 40 inch plus tv
- Concierge parking
- Dvd player
- Espresso machine
- Handicap accessible
- High speed internet
- Ipod dock
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Breithorn Hike - Scale this 4000 meter tall mountain with the help of an experienced guide.
- Gornergrat (1 hour train) - Take a ride on the highest open-air rack railway in Europe!
- Skiing (2 minute walk) - Zermatt is one of the best spots for skiing in the world, and your amazing home sits just 100 meters from the main lift up to Schwarzsee and Klein Matterhorn.
- Zermatlantis Matterhorn Museum (7 minute walk) - This amazing museum should answer any questions you might have about this notorious peak.
Places of Interest
- The Matterhorn - This treacherous peak provides stunning views, and can be seen from your balcony!
- Zermatt Village (10 minute walk) - The old village is more of an open-air museum, bursting with history and pedestrian-only walkways.
- Gorner Gorge (10 minute walk) - Take in this stunning natural wonder, offering unique green-tinged serpentine rock formations.
- Village of Findeln - Explore this historic village, still with old barns, farmhouses, and 17th-century structures.
- Chez Vrony - The food here is outstanding, and you'll adore the magnificent snowy views as well.