Just 100 meters from the main lift up to Schwarszee and Klein Matterhorn, this magnificent four-bedroom ski chalet is the perfect winter escape to Zermatt! Nestled on 3230 square feet, the home has been recently refurbished to include all the luxuries of home, but still retains its classic chalet charm, emblematic of the whimsical feel of this resort town!
Chalet Zen is all about old-school luxury, filled to the brim with antique furniture, ornate rugs, and gorgeous paintings, giving the home a wonderfully established feel. In the living room, vaulted, wood-paneled ceilings complete the alpine feel of the home, with plush furniture situated across from an earthy stone fireplace, sure to keep you toasty warm all winter long. Grab a book from the bookshelf and nestle into soft blankets, surrounding yourself with rustic excellence in this marvelous home.
Each of the four en suite bedrooms feature their own marble bathroom, accentuating the seclusion and privacy afforded to you by this stunning chalet. Three of the bedrooms also include access to south-facing balconies, providing incredible views of the mighty Matterhorn. If you need extra sleeping space, this chalet can accommodate for two extra guests in a small bunk room.
Outside, relax and rejuvenate your senses in the steaming waters of the hot tub after a day on the slopes, or enjoy a steam shower or massage to wind down from the day. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the supreme comfort and excellent service that Chalet Zen provides!
Easy access to the ski lifts isn’t the only wonderful aspect of this home’s amazing location. At the end of a long day, Chalet Zen is easily reached by skis, often after a drink or spot of tea at Zum See on the way down. The chalet is also only a short stroll away from the center of town, making it an excellent choice for skiers and non-skiers alike. Spend your days venturing out to take in the breathtaking natural scenery around Zermatt, and at night let the foodies take over as you dine at some of the most excellent restaurants in Europe!
Chalet Zen is the ultimate choice for your next ski getaway – relax at this rare and private haven in Zermatt!
For groups larger than 8 (+2) you can also combine sister property Penthouse Zen.. https://rentals.thirdhome.com/properties/638-zermatt-switzerland-penthouse-zen
* General Conditions *
Weeks run from Sunday to Sunday
Arrival time: 17:00
Departure time: 10:00
No pets allowed
No smoking in the chalet
Clients are liable for any damage or losses occasioned during their stay
Clients are liable for all in-resort charges incurred on their behalf
* Property details and amenities *
Jack & Jill spa bathroom with jacuzzi and steam shower
4 en suite rooms
Double bed in all rooms
Jo Malone products etc
Steam & massage room
Utility room with ironing board
South facing balconies
* Additional services available - please inquire for cost *
Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
Equipment fitting and lift passes
Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
Extensive in-resort activities
Special family and corporate events
In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 3230 square feet
1 Double, 1 Double, 1 Double, and 1 Double
8 guests maximum
Geneva Airport (GVA), Zurich Airport (ZRH) Sion Airport (SIR)
- 40 inch plus tv
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Dvd player
- Espresso machine
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Ipod dock
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Breithorn Hike - Scale this 4000 meter tall mountain with the help of an experienced guide.
- Gornergrat (1 hour train) - Take a ride on the highest open-air rack railway in Europe!
- Skiing (2 minute walk) - Zermatt is one of the best spots for skiing in the world, and your amazing home sits just 100 meters from the main lift up to Schwarzsee and Klein Matterhorn.
- Zermatlantis Matterhorn Museum (7 minute walk) - This amazing museum should answer any questions you might have about this notorious peak.
Places of Interest
- The Matterhorn - This treacherous peak provides stunning views, and can be seen from your balcony!
- Zermatt Village (10 minute walk) - The old village is more of an open-air museum, bursting with history and pedestrian-only walkways.
- Gorner Gorge (10 minute walk) - Take in this stunning natural wonder, offering unique green-tinged serpentine rock formations.
- Village of Findeln - Explore this historic village, still with old barns, farmhouses, and 17th-century structures.
- Chez Vrony - The food here is outstanding, and you'll adore the magnificent snowy views as well.