Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Villa Calypso is a gorgeous Caribbean home ready to welcome you. This oceanfront villa offers exceptional views and comfortable oceanfront living on Sapodilla Bay and within a short walk of Taylor Bay Beach. Ideally situated on prestigious Ocean Point, you will enjoy waist deep turquoise waters from the swim platform with firm white sand beneath.
This beautifully-maintained villa offers five tranquil bedrooms, three on the main level and two on the pool level, all with air conditioning and private bathrooms. The spacious main-level screened porch is the ideal conversation area while enjoying the sounds and breezes from the sea below. The open living and dining area is adjacent to the fully-equipped kitchen and breakfast bar. A separate media and sitting area on the pool level offers a cozy corner to curl up in front of the TV.
Beautiful, Oceanfront Caribbean villa on Sapodilla Bay within a short walk of Taylor Bay Beach
3 king bedrooms, 1 queen bedroom and 1 bedroom with two twin beds, all with private bathrooms
Private pool with spectacular ocean views
Spacious upper level screened porch with comfortable lounge furniture and dining area
Ocean swim platform with very easy ocean access and 2 double-kayaks
Gazebo and BBQ for grilling the day’s catch
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Tennis club access
Absorb the Caribbean sun on the pool deck or on the ocean swim platform. Kayak from the villa to Sapodilla Bay Beach or Taylor Bay Beach. Enjoy a freshly grilled meal in the gazebo. Play a set of tennis at the nearby courts. Villa Calypso is an exceptional retreat to relax, unwind and enjoy the best of the Caribbean.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 4000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Oceanfront Caribbean villa on Sapodilla Bay
Providenciales International (PLS)
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Catch a scuba boat from your dock and explore part of the islands’ 200 miles of pristine coral reef
- Rent a pontoon, kayak or paddle boat at Chalk Sound National Park
- Grab an ice cream cone from Giggles Ice Cream Parlor and enjoy the sunshine
Places of Interest
- Be sure to make a trip to the only conch farm in the world, located right on Provo Island.
- One of the most inspiring sights in the world could be witnessing a herd of majestic whales making their yearly migration.
- Turks and Caicos offers both, from uninhabited islands to antique towns, ruins or bustling local centers, the islands offer every hue of the spectrum.