Peat Inn, United Kingdom
THE ROUNDEL AT HAWKSWOOD COUNTRY ESTATE
This property is luxury development offering a sumptuous and intimate environment.
There are two sitting rooms giving you and your party ample space to relax and unwind both beautifully designed and furnished and which both truly give you a cosy feeling.
The property has a top of the range kitchen with all modern appliances to indulge the Chef in you. There is plenty of space for you to enjoy the beautiful food you have made in this top of the range kitchen with the large dining space this property boasts with a table which can fit up to 20 people.
The Roundel can accommodate up to 10 people in 4 stunning super king/twin sized bedrooms and 1 double bedroom all with en-suite bathrooms with a whirlpool bath in the main bathroom. The 4 bedrooms can be arranged to super king double or twin beds to accommodate your sleeping arrangements.
The core of this fabulous property, which elevates it and gives it its name, is the magnificent round room. This spacious room, with its high conical roof, is quite stunning. To add to the beauty of this room is its 5 large windows which look out to the garden and beyond to the tranquil and beautiful Fife countryside .
The outdoor elements of this property are just as fantastic as the interior. The property has an outdoor BBQ and patio area, as well as a private Hydro Spa hot tub which is perfect for unwinding after a long day of golfing and/or sightseeing.
The Roundel also has its own Short Game Area has 3 pitching mats, 9 holes and two bunkers, meaning you do not even have to leave the grounds of property to play some golf.
The Roundel is located in the beautiful Scottish Countryside, and in what can be described as a "Golfer's dream" with a total of 40 golf courses located nearby this property. If golfing is not a major interest of yours, there is plenty to do in the nearby areas of The Roundel such as beautiful coastal walks and visiting nearby towns such as the famous St. Andrews.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 4000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, and 1 King
10 guests maximum
Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
- Chefs kitchen
- Hot tub
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
Activities of Interest
- LandYachting - A combination of sailing and motor racing, as you will sail a vessel but on land!
- Coastal walks - Walk along the 177 mile coastline of Fife which offers an unrivalled walking experience
- Golf - The location of this property is perfect for a golfer, there are over 40 golf courses located within the region of the property
Places of Interest
- Dundee (35 mins by car) - Visit the city known as Scotland's hottest city, a UNESCO City of Design, as well as being rich in culture, science, history, Dundee is a great city to visit!
- Scotland's secret bunker (16 mins by car) - Visit the secret bunker hidden under a Scottish farm built to help safeguard Scotland during the cold war
- Edinburgh (1hr 15 mins by car) - Visit the Scottish Capital, one of the most stunning and enthralling cities in the world with so much for you visit, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- St Andrews Links (20 mins by car) - Visit and play at one of the oldest and most prestigious golf courses in world, 600 years old.