This magnificent, traditionally built nine-bedroom villa resides 200 meters away from the Lighthouse of Mykonos. While you’ll have easy access to all the sites of the island, this home sits on 4000 square feet in an extremely private location, giving you the feeling of utter seclusion and harmony.
Extended over three levels, this massive home is fitted with wood beamed ceilings, adding a sense of space and warmth to the pristine and polished home. Plenty of large glass windows and doors allow for ample amounts of natural light to fill the main living spaces, offering up magical views of the Aegean Sea all day long. Spend your afternoons lounging in one of two separate living rooms as you wait for the master chef to whip up something delicious in the well-appointed kitchen.
This gorgeous villa can accommodate up to 18 guests in nine spacious bedrooms, each styled with a traditionally Greek, yet modern design. Each room offers lavish bedding that’s sure to comfort you through the night.
The exterior living at this sensational home is surpassed by none! You’ll spend nearly all your time at the home basking in the sun outside or cooling off in the refreshing waters of the massive infinity pool. The unique architecture that’s so emblematic of the area continues through the outdoor living areas and lounges. Have the grill master fire up the barbecue and enjoy a poolside cookout in Mykonos luxury!
The utopian and secluded location of this island villa feels miles away from everything, shrouded in absolute luxury. However, the town is just a few minutes away and Houlakia Beach and Agios Stefanos Beach are just two and three kilometers away respectively. Mykonos is known for its delightful seaside charms, brimming with coastal cafes, trendy shops, and gorgeous whitewashed landscape. Spend days lounging on the beaches or exploring the incredible ancient historical sites around the island. At night, Mykonos offers a multitude of bars and nightclubs, a vibrant scene that will leave you wanting more.
Immerse yourself in a luxurious Mykonos experience like no other!
Low season (01/04 – 31/05 and 21/09 – 15/10): 3 nights
Mid season (01/06 – 30/06 and 01/09 – 20/09): 5 nights
High season (01/07 – 31/08): 7 nights
Check in/Check out times
Check in: 15:00 (3 p.m.)
Check out: 10:00 (10 a.m.)
Groups of guests that exceed the original maximum capacity of a property are permitted only with prior approval and additional charges and policies apply. The same stands in case of events and/or the use of properties for other than accommodation purposes (filming, production, photoshoot etc.).
Baby cots/high chairs
Baby cot(s) and/or high chair(s) may be provided at an extra charge of 50 € per child per stay.
9 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 4000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
18 guests maximum
Views of the Aegean Sea!
Mykonos Island National Airport - JMK
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Set Sail Mykonos (10 minute drive) - Sail all around the shimmering waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Mykonos Kayak Day Tours and Trails (20 minute drive) - Enjoy the natural beauty of the island with an eco-friendly kayaking tour!
- Yummy Pedals (25 minute drive) - A bicycle tour is a great way to see the entirety of the island.
- Archaeological Museum of Mykonos (15 minute drive) - History buffs will love this incredible museum, featuring prehistoric items and exhibits to look at.
- Mykonos Diving Center (25 minute drive) - Located on Paradise Beach, this amazing dive center will take you deep in the depths of the sea to uncover all of its secrets!
Places of Interest
- Rarity Gallery (20 minute drive) - This pieces and exhibits at this amazing gallery will capture your imagination!
- Mykonos Vioma Organic Farm (25 minute drive) - Get lost in the serene and scenic landscape of this organic vineyard.
- Delos (1 hour by car/ferry) - Uncover the mystery and mythology of Delos through mosaic, temples, and other ruins.
- Manjuvivek Beach (10 minute drive) - A leisurely day spent on pristine white sands and with sparkling blue water is just a quick drive away!
- Kalosta (20 minute drive) - Dine on fresh and unique seafood dishes while overlooking gorgeous sea views.