San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico
Flora Farms - Culinary Cottage
Flora Farms – Culinary Cottage
***The photos above are photos of a typical cottage. Decor and individual design may vary.
Take a walk on the wild side and get a unique taste of Cabo at Flora Farms. Enjoy your stay housed in one of ten Culinary Cottages, handcrafted, luxury outbuildings nested within a private and serene section of the farm. Your personal cottage features three bedrooms and rests on 2000 square feet. If you’re looking for a unique and memorable getaway, you won’t be disappointed!
The interiors of this cottage are open and bright, allowing for plenty of natural light from the fully-functional farm around you to flow indoors. While the space feels open and spacious, the ambiance is incredibly private, allowing you to enjoy the plush lounges, high-end décor, and rustic touches in peace. Under lofted ceilings, the living room extends to the chef’s kitchen, complete with a wood-surfaced kitchen island where you can chop up farm-fresh ingredients for dinner.
Each of the three bedrooms is well-furnished with luxury beds, outfitted with crisp, resort-quality bedding and linens. The colors in each room are soothing and vibrant, creating a tropical space to retreat for the night. Before calling it a day, spend the evening gathered around the outdoor fire pit with a delicious glass of wine, basking in the glow of the sunset.
Flora Farms is a tranquil, bountiful, fully-operational organic farm in the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains. This beautiful sanctuary sits just about a mile from the Sea of Cortez and the Puerto Los Cabos Marina, and boasts a plethora of wonderful amenities and services. During your stay, you’ll have access to the community pool and hot tub, as well as private community dining and in-cottage dining. You even have harvesting privileges in the farm fields!
Flora’s Fields Kitchen is rated one of the best farmstead restaurants in the world, and Flora’s Farm Bar is a wonderful place to relaxation and celebration. The grocery store onsite is stocked with fresh and organically grown meats, eggs, sweets, and more! At the Live Work Shops at Flora Farms, take the opportunity to connect with local artisans.
A truly unique and organic experience awaits you in sunny Cabo!
INCLUDED WITH EVERY STAY:
Personalized Mailbox Plaque: The name you provide us with hangs from the mailbox of your cottage during your stay
Welcome Package consisting of Complimentary Stocked Refrigerator & Pantry at every Arrival (Check In)
Chef Equipped Kitchens with restored usable antique stoves
Harvesting Privileges (right to pick produce, fruit and flowers from any Flora Farm fields)
Personal USA Phone Number (w/ area code of your choice)
Complimentary and Unlimited Calls to USA, CAN & MX
Local Cell Phone w/ $500 Pesos Credit (add more credit if you choose)
Voice Mail Services (all voice mail messages are automatically emailed to you)
US Satellite TV
Apple TV (with free movie access and ability for guests to log into their individual iTune accounts)
Independent WiFi (each Cottage has an individual WiFi network)
Bose iPhone and iPad dock
US Postal Mail Service (incoming and outgoing)
Parking for 2 cars in front of each cottage.
In-Cottage Washer and Dryer
Use of Complimentary Beach Kit (with umbrellas, chairs and cooler)
100% natural and locally handcrafted soap and body care products by Santo Cabo.
Branded shopping/beach tote.
2 Branded hats
Access to the Beach Club (under construction over Christamas 2018 week)
Use of Pilates and Yoga Studios
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Views of an abundance of fruits and vegetables on a beautiful ten-acre organic farm!
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course (6 minute drive) - With two distinctive designer courses, this country club is perfect for golf lovers.
- Whale Watching - Catch a glimpse of these stunning creatures in their natural habitat.
- Rancho Collins (20 minute drive) - Spend the afternoon in your own fairytale as you gallop on horseback down the beach.
- Land's End Tours (45 minute drive) - Sandwiched between two famous beaches, this natural rock formation is an iconic site in Cabo.
- Canopy Costa Azul Eco-Adventure (25 minute drive) - Zip-line over a stunningly rugged jungle landscape.
Places of Interest
- Flora Farms Restaurant - From their field to your table, this restaurant provides delicious and fresh cuisine.
- Flora Farms Beach Club - Enjoy access to this amazing beach club!
- Frank Arnold Gallery (10 minute drive) - Enjoy perusing through abstract creations.
- Todos Santos (3 hour drive) - Known for its galleries, history, and cuisines, Todos Santos is perfect for a day trip.
- San Jose del Cabo (10 minute drive) - Experience the sandy beaches and colonial history of San Jose del Cabo.