With amazing clear blue water and skies, Mykonos is the most glamorous and cosmopolitan island in Greece - a bonafide whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades.
Alegria Estate, situated on a plot of 7000sqm between the hippest beaches on the island (Kalo Livadi & Kalafatis), consists of 2 adjacent residences each around 1500sqm.
Up to 26 guests can be accommodated in the 13 ensuite bedrooms, inclusive of a Honeymoon suite and four Executive suites. Plus, most have sunrise and sea views.
Alegria is decorated to the highest standard, with tastefully furnished indoor areas and boho-style touches. There are two sheltered dining and lounge pergolas with unlimited sea views, a modern gym overlooking the Aegean sea, a spa room, a welcome hall, a wine cellar, and many more features to ensure that you have the very best stay.
A large infinity lake-shaped pool with jacuzzi, a pool lounge area with BBQ, pool bar and a garden event area that hosts up to 700 guests featuring a chapel & helipad are all there for you to enjoy. We also have a bio-garden and plenty of parking spaces two of which are covered.
The elegance and beauty of the colorful gardens, rocky cliffs, marvelous ambiance, and the sapphire Mykonos Sea combined with professional first class service create a unique experience for leisure and pleasure!
Alegria is attractively appointed in-between two beautiful coasts to create a distinctive and secluded environment of authentic luxury and heartfelt hospitality.
• Daily Signature Breakfast Buffet & A la Carte options | Menu
• 3 Kitchen Staff for 12 hours per day: 2 Qualified Chefs & 1 Kitchen Aid
• 1 Butler for 12 hours per day
• 1 Bartender for 12 hours per day
• Airport Transfers with luxurious Mini Van
• Welcome Delight
• 24/7 Villa Manager/ Concierge
• 24/7 Events Manager
• 24/7 Personal Shopper & Boutique Services
• Villa Pre-stocking Service
• Luggage Service
• Estate Cleaning & Maintenance
• Daily housekeeping & Turn Down Service
• Change of Towels Daily & Change of Linen Twice/ Week
• Wake-up call service | Room Intercommunication
• Daily Business Center Operations & Services
• Wi-Fi throughout the estate; strong signal
• Heated infinity swimming pool (22m), with spa reverse swimming & hydro massage
• 24/7 Chef’s Kitchen, equipped with proficient machinery (use ONLY by the villa’s staff)
• Two Shaded Lounge and Dining areas with BBQ: Pandaisia (200sqm) & Fiesta (150sqm)
• Luxury Fashion & Beauty Boutique
• Sound System of 6 zones; indoors & outdoors
• Gym fully equipped with ‘Technogym’ & training equipment
• Spa Room with modern sauna, steam bath & infrared technology
• Heated Pool Jacuzzi with 6 independent seats
• Honeymoon suite’s private Heated Jacuzzi with aromatherapy & chromatotherapy
• Garden area (flat 1200sqm) ideal for all kind of events/ retreats/ sports/ kids’ activities
• Minimalistic Chapel on site
• Large pool terrace (600sqm) with fully equipped pool bar
• Gazebo open-air for spa, fitness, lounge and more (can be privatized)
• Royal View; King & Queen Chairs for unique moments for two
• Open Air Cinema portable equipment
• Power Generator (220 KVA) to cover the Estate’s power & events of the villa guests
• Garden five WCs | Poolside two changing rooms, two WCs and two showers
• Parking spaces; unlimited
• In-villa helicopter landing & services
• Full air-conditioning in all indoors areas
• Safe Boxes & Mini Fridges in all 13 bedrooms
13 bedrooms, 15 baths, and 2000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, and 1 King
26 guests maximum
Fantastic views of Kalo Livadi & Kalafatis beaches
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Dvd player
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Ipod dock
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Workout facility
Activities of Interest
- The island is a paradise for water sport enthusiasts! It is only natural that the “Island of the Winds” should attract surfers and sailors from all over the world!
- Play tennis or mini golf at Ayios Stéfanos, beach volleyball at Ayia Anna or try sea parachuting or jet skiing at Eliá or Kalafátis.
- Diving fans can do a little exciting exploration of the underwater magic of Mykonos.
- Explore the island on a caicque or a boat and discover secluded beaches, or take a boat tour around the nearby islets, which are also ideal fishing spots!
Places of Interest
- Take the opportunity to explore the tiny archaeological gem of Delos, just a short boat trip away. Delos was a sacred island in ancient times, and according to mythology was the birthplace of the twin gods Apollo and Artemis.
- Visit the historic monastery of Panayia Tourliani (a 16th century church with a brilliant carved wooden iconostasis)
Beyond our expectations!!!
This is by far the best vacation we have ever taken! The photos of Algeria, while spectacular, could not do it justice until you see if in person. The setting looking over the Aegean Sea was breathtaking, the villa was roomy and well equipped. The onsite concierge was so friendly and helpful, she took care of every little detail. I highly recommend this 3rd Home to anyone looking for the trip of a lifetime!”
Beautiful home with a very accommodating staff.we Had a memorable stay and will be back once the Property comes back on. Akshie and tejas”