Punta Mita, Mexico
Casa Dewi - Punta de Mita
Casa Dewi - Punta de Mita
This sacred and serene retreat home in Punta Mita will pamper and amaze you endlessly! Situated on 5000 square feet and with four spacious bedrooms, this marvelous home sits on a secluded, residential enclave facing spectacular vistas of shimmering blue ocean waters.
This gorgeous oceanfront villa boasts a beautiful and brilliant design, with a layout that runs seamlessly from room to room, creating an ideal space for entertaining. The high, vaulted ceilings in the full-sized great room are thatched wood, giving a welcoming and tropical feel to the otherwise pristine décor. Plush, white sofas sit across from a sliding glass door that opens up to the main pool deck, creating a flowing blend of indoor and outdoor living. Another separate living room is available, featuring a cozier build that’s perfect for a casual movie night on the flat screen television.
The sleek and gourmet kitchen features a stunning design that’s made for inspiring culinary perfection! Stocked with everything you could need, sit back with a glass of wine at the breakfast bar while the kitchen staff takes care of cooking your breakfast and lunch, and let the master chef take over when it’s time for dinner. The villa offers two dining areas, one inside and one situated on the open-air palapa by the pool. On the palapa, you’ll also find a barbecue grill, perfect for a poolside barbecue!
Of the four bedrooms, there are two incredible oceanfront master suites, both offering king-sized beds. One sits on the lower floor, featuring direct access to the main pool deck, while the other can be found on the second floor with its own private balcony. Both suites have en-suite hot tubs and double vanities.
The additional two suites on the lower level offer two queen beds per room, and offer access to a Balinese hideaway, complete with a solid rock tub and boasting views of the Sierra Madre mountains. The family room can be used as an extra bedroom if need be.
The outdoor living space of this tropical oasis is surpassed by none. When you’re not at the beach, playing a round of golf, or exploring the areas around Punta Mita, spend your time luxuriating in or around the refreshing waters of the pool. As the sun goes down, arise from one of the plush lounge chairs, grab a fruity cocktail, and sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub for a breathtaking sunset.
Punta Mita is one of the most coveted getaway spots in all of Mexico, filled with graceful beaches, delicious seafood restaurants, and luxurious resort amenities. Golfers will love the proximity to championship-level golf, while those looking to be pampered will head to the five-star Four Seasons Resort. The vibrant coastal towns of Puerto Vallarta and Sayulita are just a quick drive away, and adventurers will have plenty of opportunities to dive, snorkel, and hike. The house itself sits extremely close to great beaches and amazing surfing, sure to inspire any thrill seeker!
Paradise awaits at this exquisite villa in Punta Mita!
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 5000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 2 Queens, and 2 Queens
12 guests maximum
Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport - PVR
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Covered parking
- Dvd player
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Dressel Divers (10 minute drive) - Dive beneath the depths of the sea with this expert dive company.
- Tranquilo Surf Adventures and Surf School (1 minute walk) - Visit the best surf spots in Punta Mita and learn how to hang ten!
- Punta Mita Charters (10 minute walk) - See dolphins and whales up close with this charter company.
- Punta Mita Golf Course (7 minute drive) - Professionals and novices alike will love the splendid layout and upkeep of this beautiful course.
- Monkey Mountain - Hike through subtropical forest all the way to the top of Monkey Mountain!
Places of Interest
- Four Seasons Punta Mita (7 minute drive) - Relax and luxuriate at this incredible resort.
- Puerto Vallarta (55 minute drive) - Make a day trip to one of Mexico's most enticing coastal destinations!
- Marietas Islands - These volcanic islands are ripe with wildlife, perfect for a tour!
- Sayulita (25 minute drive) - Just next to Punta Mita you'll find this awesome boho-chic coastal town!
- Mexique (10 minute drive) - Situated in an organic garden with a thatched hut, this is hand's down one of the best meals you'll have all trip!