Near Henley on Thames, United Kingdom
Come and stay with your family and friends in this gorgeous seven-bedroom, 7000 square foot home, located in a peaceful "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty."
This luxurious country house is something really special. With a lovely classic design and beautifully decorated, it is presented to a really high standard. It has a big terrace, glorious garden and marvelous valley views from every window, providing you with tranquillity and space inside and out.
With seven bedrooms and five bathrooms in the main house, a large lovely fully-fitted kitchen as well as a lounge and open dining room, this home has everything you need to fully enjoy your holiday. There are also two additional bedrooms and a wet room available across the courtyard making nine bedrooms total, should you and your guests need the space.
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor and has a direct access to a lovely garden. There are three other equally beautiful bedrooms on the first floor, all with en-suite bathrooms. Two of them benefit from stunning oak balconies overlooking the garden, so you can admire the views even more.
On the ground floor, there are two additional stunning bedrooms; one with a basin and a loo and one additional bathroom to share.
There is also a hot tub which can accommodate up to 5 people and a music player on the terrace to accompany the experience.
The house cinema is something quite unique and amazing, seating 15 people total. You will be able to enjoy the real 'Picturehouse' experience.
They are many unmissable things you can do in the area including shopping in the quaint boutiques of Marlow or Henley. You can attend summer evening races at Royal Windsor Racecourse or watch wonderful plays at the little theatre at Sonning or the excellent Newbury theatre. London Paddington is 25 minutes by train from Reading. Close enough to go for the day or evening.
Enjoy a tranquil vacation in the English countryside!
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 7000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
14 guests maximum
Stunning countryside and valley views
Heathrow Airport - LHR
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Forbury Gardens (15 minutes) - These gardens are perfect for relaxation and a picnic when the weather is right.
- Unique Outdoors (35 minutes) - They have fun activities to offer including a hugely popular woodland laser combat experience, archery, high ropes and much more.
- Bird Club (15 minutes) - This bird-watching area promotes the education and study of wild birds.
- Chestnut Walk (20 minutes) - Take a leisurely walk on the river side to watch the canal boats, swans and ducks.
- Oxford (45 minutes) - This area is best known for the oldest University in the English-speaking world and also for the beautiful Saxon architecture.
- Guided walking tours of Harry Potter filming at Oxford!
Places of Interest
- Stanlake Park Wine Estate (30 minutes) - Take an interesting trip to this nearby town to visit their vineyard for a tasting.
- Cole Museum of Zoology (25 minutes) - This is part of Reading University, offering a lovely collection of specimens and skeletons.
- Beale Wildlife Park & Gardens (20 minutes) - These gardens are full of rare and endangered animals and birds. Great for a little adventure but also a fantastic place for the kids.
- Reading Film Theatre (25 minutes) - This independent cinema brings the very best in world films to you, which includes the latest blockbusters as well as a wide range of smaller budget and foreign language films.
- Boating (20 minutes) - Take a boat out on the Thames at Henley.
My family truly enjoyed staying at The COPSE where they had a fantastic and memorable stay. Owners attention was excellent from the start we reserved this beautiful country home. A big thx to Penny and her staff. All the very best, Francisco”