San Pedro de Alcantara/Marbella, Spain
If you have never been to this part of Spain, you have a real treat in store. It is wonderful and never ceases to amaze with beauty, luxury, and wild nature all combined with stunning history and endless sights to explore and enjoy.
Sunshine, sea, warm days and nights and a wonderful, quiet home to return to. This glorious villa invites you to stay forever by the pool. Relaxation is guaranteed with plenty of privacy, as this is the last house on the mountainside...
Close to Puerto Banus and the Marbella coast which enjoy plenty of long sandy beaches for swimming, kite surfing, diving, and fabulous restaurants of every description. The home has plenty of outdoor space, sun loungers for total comfort, pool jet and cascade for swimming, state of the art kitchen to enjoy cooking, eating or just gazing at the spectacular sea and mountain views. Lovely big bedrooms, fluffy towels, your own bathroom and views from every window. A memorable holiday.
Overlooking the glorious Marbella coast and close to lively, fashionable Puerto Banus the region enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year, and a delightful temperate climate.
This beautiful villa is completely secluded, on a 2600 metre plot that is not overlooked, has its own private drive and entrance, and over 450sq m of interior space.
In the surrounding area there are 5 golf courses within 10 minutes, horse riding, diving, sailing, sandy beaches, world class restaurants, an hour from Ronda, two hours from Seville and Granada and close enough to North Africa to make a day trip.
The climate is pleasant most of the year with blue skies and very few grey days. July and August are hot and then the house is air conditioned. From October the nights are cooler and you will need to use our luxury duvets and maybe light a log fire. November to February is perfect golfing, sightseeing or horse riding weather, May is stunning for the wild flowers, and eating lunch outside is possible most days of the year - even Christmas Day if the sun shines.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 4500 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, and 2 Queens
12 guests maximum
The coast of Marbella in Southern Spain and the lights of Puerto Banus at night.
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Covered parking
- Dvd player
- Espresso machine
- Gated community
- Handicap accessible
- High speed internet
- Ipod dock
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
- Gibraltar is only an hour drive and is perfect for a day trip. Visit its Moorish Castle, St. Michael's Cave and the Great Siege Tunnels where you will encounter the Macaques wandering around the Apes' Den.
- The recently re-opened, Caminito del Rey in El Chorro where stunning landscapes and fear factor meat. An exciting 7.7 km path of wonderful views, cliffs and nature (1,15 hour drive) For more info and booking: http://www.caminitodelrey.info/en
Beautiful villa in a great location just outside San Pedro on the road to Rhonda. Very private gated community. Easy access to Marbella, Puerto Banus with great views over the Mediterranean and Morroco. Comfortable home with nice deck and pool. Had a minor problem with the water pressure occasionally but no big deal.”
La Cotorra has stunning views and the house is lovely. We had a very fun and relaxing week there. However, there were some electrical issues like no pool heating, and no lighting in one of the bedrooms. I was assured that they were being now being addressed.”
We had a marvelous stay on the Costa Del Sol. The home overlooking the Mediterranean was absolutely gorgeous and the swimming pool was incredible. Out host, Penny, was wonderful and extremely helpful and accommodating. We cannot wait to return. Cecilia Kempton”