Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
Bring your family to this gorgeous one-bedroom resort property, situated on 1170 square feet in the gorgeous Poipu Kapili Resort. Featuring stunning views of the water and a prime location in Koloa, this property will quickly become your home away from home in paradise.
Featuring rustic, tropical touches and a bright and airy layout, this beautiful home boasts a welcoming atmosphere paired with modern amenities that will make you as comfortable as possible. New, shining tile floors run through the entirety of the home, from the living room to the modern kitchen. At the end of a beach day enjoy a snack or cocktail on the spacious lanai as you get ready to head out for the night!
As you enter into the king bedroom, you’ll be met with soft natural light and bright wooden finishes, creating a soothing retreat in which to lay your head. The king bed is outfitted with lovely linens and bedding, sure to soothe you to sleep as you listen to the light crash of the waves outside. In the bathroom, you’ll find a washer and dryer along with ample space to unwind from the day. For extra sleeping space, there are two murphy beds in the living room.
Poipu Kapili is the premier oceanfront luxury resort in the south shore, situated on five meticulously landscaped acres with incredible resort amenities. After a day at the beach, enjoy lounging at the saltwater pool or getting some activity on the tennis court. This home provides everything you’ll need for a day of fun in the sun, including boogie boards, coolers, and umbrellas.
The location of this exquisite resort is unbeatable, only steps from the beach and just a five-minute walk to the Sheraton/Poipu Beach Shopping Center, where you’ll find dozens of restaurants and shops to try. The farmers market and Poipu Shopping Village are also close by, where you can local culture with free hula shows! In addition to stunning beaches, the areas around the property offer great opportunities for hiking through majestic mountain scenery.
Enjoy Hawaii at this luxurious oceanfront residence!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
1 bedroom, 2 baths, and 1170 square feet
4 guests maximum
Lihue Airport - LIH
- Air conditioning
- Dvd player
- Handicap accessible
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Fathom Five Divers (5 minute drive) - Explore the depths of the sea with this expert dive team!
- Koloa Zipline (6 minute drive) - Soar above stunning scenery and get the thrill of a lifetime!
- Kauai Hiking Tours (5 minute drive) - The mountains of Hawaii are perfect for picturesque and scenic hikes.
- Poipu Shopping Village (10 minute walk) - Peruse through local shops for an afternoon.
- Hunt Fish Kauai (6 minute drive) - Go on a deep sea fishing trip with experience anglers.
Places of Interest
- Poipu Beach Park (3 minute drive) - The snorkeling is fantastic at this beautiful beach cove.
- Baby Beach (3 minute drive) - This beach is great for wildlife viewing - you might even see a monk seal up close!
- Allerton Garden (6 minute drive) - Located in the picturesque Lawaii Valley, this scenic garden is a favorite among visitors.
- Spouting Horn (6 minute drive) - This amazing lava tube produces a hissing plume of spray.
- Brennecke's Beach Broiler (3 minute drive) - Enjoy local cuisine in the form of ahi tuna, pupu platters, and other fresh seafood dishes!