Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Otaduy Yachts - Ganesha
Otaduy Yachts - Ganesha
The 98-foot Ganesha is built for luxury, providing you a remarkable vessel for your venture into the shimmering blue waters of the Sea of Cortez. The generous and hospitable crew will ensure you spend each day at sea pampered and relaxed.
This superb yacht comes equipped with high-end finishes and lavish décor from the sleek indoor living space to the elegantly decorated dining table. Each night, you’ll be delighted by impressive four-course meals served with the type of class you only find at the very paramount of five-star restaurants. Enjoy more formal meals with this sophisticated setup, but make sure to take advantage of the outdoor dining table as well, enjoying sweeping, glistening views of the open ocean as you sip on your morning coffee or a cool glass of wine.
During your time at sea, you’ll have access to four spacious cabins, one with a king-sized bed, one with a queen-sized bed, and the final two with two twin-sized beds each. Each bed is outfitted with the finest of linens and bedding, ensuring the gentle lull of the waves will allow you to drift peacefully off to sleep each night.
With a wide-open salon, the retractable flat-screen television in the entertainment center is visible from just about anywhere on this level, from the four-person port-side couch to the eight-person couch to starboard. You can even watch it from the dining table, although who would want to when you have a 180-degree panorama with the sliding door open or closed? Enhancing the blending of inside and out, the bar is aft and to port in the salon, where it can serve guests in both spaces. Even the teak cockpit sole contributes to this blurring of boundaries, intruding well into the salon, and meeting the ivory Berber carpet part of the way forward. Coarse-fabric shades give the salon the feeling of an outdoor patio, especially when there’s a gentle breeze from the two-panel sunroof over the helm. Built for luxury and adventure, the Ganesha will provide only the best for your venture out to sea.
Onboard Activites include:
4 paddle boards
2 wave runners
1 stand up jet ski
1 mega paddleboard
Interested in shorter cruises? The Ganesha can also be reserved for half-day, full-day and multiple night charters. Call THIRDHOME to inquire.
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 98 square feet
1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, and 2 Twin Singles
8 guests maximum
Beautiful open water views!
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
- Hot tub
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
Activities of Interest
- Jet Skiing - Available as an extra rental, try your hand at soaring over the high seas!
- Paddle Boarding and Kayaking - Take a leisurely ride, peacefully drifting across the water.
- Snorkeling - Explore the depths of the sea, and interact with interesting and diverse marine life
- Fishing - Cast out a line and hope you catch a big one!
Places of Interest
- Land's End (El Arco) - Experience the gateway to the ocean, carved over time by the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez.
- Pelican Rock - Take a dive off of Pelican Rock into the deep blue sea!
- Sea of Cortez Dive Sites - The Sea of Cortez is famous for its world-class diving, where you can view sea lions, whale sharks, manta rays, and more!