Big Bear Lodge
Big Bear Lake, California
Big Bear Lodge
Come experience new heights of luxury, and lounge the week away in this spectacular 3000 square foot ski house! With five bedrooms and three bathrooms, this home sits high up above the majestic Bear Mountain, offering incredible vistas of forest, mountains, and some of the top ski slopes in the country. Nestled close to many different ski resorts, this property could be your family’s next mountain hideaway!
With an expansive, open floor plan, this stunning home was recently renovated, and now boasts brand new, gleaming hardwood floors, an all-new modern kitchen, and five-star bathrooms. In the main living room, you’ll find pristine, stylish furniture, with ample seating and space for friends and family to gather after a long day at the slopes. The state of the art kitchen is connected to the dining room, which has seating for ten, perfect for sitting down to a delicious, home-cooked meal with the family. After dinner, unwind in the living room, and check out the brand new Smart TV, offering numerous forms of entertainment, such as Netflix, free movie channels, and more!
On the main level, you’ll find the exquisite master bedroom, boasting a massive, California King bed, as well as a sofa bed if you need extra space. Also on the main level you'll find a room with two queen-sized beds. The third floor has another lovely master with a king-sized bed, and there are two bedrooms on the lower level, both with queen-sized beds. On the lower level you'll also find a bonus room with twin over twin bunks. Each bedroom offers the utmost comfort and privacy and will allow you to feel completely at home during your stay here.
Outside, the luxury continues with two expansive decks, each with unbelievable views of the natural wonders around you. On the upper deck, you’ll find a new Jacuzzi and gas grill, as well as enough seating to spend your day out here, enjoying the cool breeze while you do. While you enjoy your time up above, the kids will love the backyard below, with space for building snowmen or sledding in the freshly fallen snow.
A winter wonderland awaits you! Big Bear Lodge offers you all the luxury and adventure you could ever desire.
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 3000 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, Queen, and Queen
15 guests maximum
Ontario International Airport (ONT), John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Bear Mountain Ski Resort (5 minutes) - Enjoy the highest of heights at this world-class ski resort!
- Big Bear Marina Charter Service (15 minutes) - The go-to place for all your fishing needs, offering a knowledgable staff and an awesome experience for the whole family.
- Bear Mountain Golf Course (5 minutes) - Featuring a pristine 9-hole course, clubhouse and grill, this premium level course offers challenging play and spectacular views.
- Holcomb Valley Tour (35 minutes) - Get lost in the wilderness on this scenic tour, with new adventures waiting around every corner!
- Baldwin Lake Stables (20 minutes) - Make sure to get a reservation for this incredible horseback ride through the famed Big Bear Valley!
Places of Interest
- Castle Rock Trail (20 minutes) - If you make it to the top, you're in for some breathtaking views of the surrounding area!
- Pine Knot Village (15 minutes) - A quaint, charming village with local shops and several amazing places to eat.
- Big Bear Historical Museum (15 minutes) - An afternoon exploring the rich natural history of the Big Bear Lake region makes for the perfect family friendly outing!
- Stanfield Marsh Wildlife & Waterfowl Preserve (10 minutes) - Take a gorgeous nature walk, and see all kinds of wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Peppercorn Grille (10 minutes) - Since its opening, this restaurant has established its reputation as the number one choice for dining in Big Bear.