La Reserve Paris - 3 Bedroom Apartment
Set out as a duplex perched right at the top of the magnificent Haussmannstyle building of La Réserve Paris - Apartments, this sophisticated 3-bedroom luxury apartment rentals embodies the romantic spirit of the ultimate Parisian pied-à-terre.
Romantic, yet with the exceptional luxury of ample space compared with typical Parisian standards. The multi-level layout enables an ideal separation between bedrooms and living areas so as ensure all family members can enjoy their individual privacy. As if in a true designer apartment, the interior design features the absolute refinement of a magnificently restrained contemporary style. The pure lines of the furniture and the elegant neutral colors magnificently highlight the architectural beauty of this place. Ideal for extended business and leisure stays in Paris, the location in the 16th arrondissement is full of advantages for both parents and children. Alongside the personalized breakfast served daily by the housekeeper, the à la carte hotel services ensure perfect day-to-day peace of mind.
Entirely at home, with the Eiffel Tower as a neighbor. Free from daily cares, simply feeling good. Allowing yourself to be guided in a discovery of a privileged and intensely private side of Paris. Enjoying behind-the-scenes access to key historical and cultural sites. Organizing exclusive receptions. Spending time as a family or among friends… Your stay in La Réserve Paris -Apartments can be modulated in tune with your wishes and experienced with a blend of elegance and simplicity.
We will do everything in our power to personalize your stay with special touches or treats according to your tastes and desires. Feel free to communicate your preferences at the time of booking.
Partial Eiffel Tower View
Master Bedroom with Balneotherapy Bath and Walk In Shower
Double Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms
Spacious Walk In Closets
Dining Room Up To 10 Guests
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Laundry Closet
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2150 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Seine river cruise: Cruising through Paris on the Seine River is undoubtedly one of the most atmospheric and romantic ways to soak in the city’s striking beauty, historic architecture, and famous monuments.
- Montmartre is a district full of authentic charm, famous for the Sacré-Coeur basilica, art, shops, cafes and a magnificent view of Paris..
- Luxembourg Gardens: Built by a beauty-loving Queen during the height of the European Renaissance, the Jardin du Luxembourg still retains a decidedly royal and grandiose feel, and is one the loveliest places in Paris for a walk or picnic.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
Places of Interest
- Notre-Dame: Located right along the picturesque River Seine, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is considered a Gothic masterpiece and is often regarded as one of the best Gothic cathedrals of its kind in the world.
- Château de Versailles: one of the most famous monuments of world heritage. The buildings trace the architectural style of the 17th and 18th centuries and comprise: the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Chapel, the Royal Opera.
- Musée du Louvre: If you only had time to visit one museum in Paris, it should undoubtedly be the Musée du Louvre.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.