La Reserve Paris - 3 Bedroom Eiffel Apartment
In the supremely chic 16th arrondissement, the Parisian art of living is perpetually reinvented for relaxing leisure or business stays, all imbued with the same sense of elegance.
In this luxury apartment rentals featuring their own balcony, the interior design dares to opt for a minimalist contemporary aesthetic that blends seamlessly with the classic setting that is an integral part of the Parisian architectural heritage. And when the splendid chandeliers are lit up of an evening, the soft, warm glow resembles that of dozens of candles hanging down from the ceiling… complete with designer style! The splendid 65 sqm dining rooms are lined with a series of floor-to-ceiling windows. The corner location overlooking the Place du Trocadéro provides stunning views of the Eiffel Tower, a sight of which even Parisians never tire… At nighttime, when it sparkles right in front of you, the show is truly magical and can be enjoyed even more intensely with the apartment lights off.
Entirely at home, with the Eiffel Tower as a neighbor. Free from daily cares, simply feeling good. Allowing yourself to be guided in a discovery of a privileged and intensely private side of Paris. Enjoying behind-the-scenes access to key historical and cultural sites. Organizing exclusive receptions. Spending time as a family or among friends…
Your stay at La Réserve Paris - Apartments can be modulated in tune with your wishes and experienced with a blend of elegance and simplicity.
We will do everything in our power to personalize your stay with special touches or treats according to your tastes and desires. Feel free to communicate your preferences at the time of booking.
Your stay in a La Réserve Paris - Apartment includes the following services:
• Dedicated butler 24/7
• Concierge service 24/7
• Dedicated housekeeper to serve your breakfast and handle your daily shopping, twice-daily housekeeping, as well as laundry and ironing
• Groceries, vegetable basket, tea & coffee selection, soft drinks and snacks available upon your arrival
• À la carte breakfast served in your apartment
• Room service 24/7
• Afternoon tea served in the dining room or in your living room
• Wine cellar stocked with a selection by the La Réserve wine stewards
• Selection of books and music, either eclectic or according to your tastes
• Rearranging the apartment as it suits you for a reception
• Sports coach available for training sessions in your apartment or a Boot Camp in the Trocadéro gardens, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
• Access to the Roland Garros (site of the French Open) tennis courts
• Personalized picnics and bicycles available for setting off to explore Paris, either as the fancy takes you or following the advice provided by our concierge
• A car is available to shuttle you between your apartment and La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa located on Avenue Gabriel to make the most of:
• the Spa, the fitness studio, the 16-meter pool and the steam room
• the Michelin two-starred Le Gabriel restaurant
• the library, bar or smoking room
• Guided stroll around the typical Parisian market in Passy, with the possibility of purchasing high-quality regional produce
• Availability of a personal shopper speaking your language
• Valet parking service – indoor car park
• Secure access to all apartments
• Private access to some apartments
• 24/7 security guard
• Safe in each apartment
• Newspapers on request
Examples of additional services available at a supplementary charge, along with a reminder that honoring your requests is an absolute priority for us:
• Transfers to and from La Réserve Paris – Paris airports
• Dry cleaning
• Personal chef
• Massages and beauty treatments, hairdresser
• Speedboat rental on the River Seine
• For children, a daytime activity leader to take care of them and organize an age-adjusted program for discovering Paris; a babysitter in the evening
• For long stays, there is also the possibility of decorating the apartment with original works of art according to your tastes, of setting up a fitness or home cinema area, of enhancing it with a personalized library…
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 1830 square feet
1 King, 1 King, and 1 King
6 guests maximum
Amazing view of the Eiffel Tower
Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Air conditioning
- Concierge parking
- Dvd player
- High speed internet
- Laundry service
- Satellite or cable
- Wireless internet
- Workout facility
Activities of Interest
- Seine river cruise: Cruising through Paris on the Seine River is undoubtedly one of the most atmospheric and romantic ways to soak in the city’s striking beauty, historic architecture, and famous monuments.
- Montmartre is a district full of authentic charm, famous for the Sacré-Coeur basilica, art, shops, cafes and a magnificent view of Paris..
- Luxembourg Gardens: Built by a beauty-loving Queen during the height of the European Renaissance, the Jardin du Luxembourg still retains a decidedly royal and grandiose feel, and is one the loveliest places in Paris for a walk or picnic.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
Places of Interest
- Notre-Dame: Located right along the picturesque River Seine, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is considered a Gothic masterpiece and is often regarded as one of the best Gothic cathedrals of its kind in the world.
- Château de Versailles: one of the most famous monuments of world heritage. The buildings trace the architectural style of the 17th and 18th centuries and comprise: the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Chapel, the Royal Opera.
- Musée du Louvre: If you only had time to visit one museum in Paris, it should undoubtedly be the Musée du Louvre.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.