La Reserve Paris - 3 Bedroom Garden Apartment
An authentic urban mansion in the grand 19th century tradition, it is spread across three floors complete with two amazing privileges: a private garden sheltered from prying eyes on the Avenue Georges Mandel; and a picture-postcard view of the Eiffel Tower as well as the Place du Trocadéro.
Simply walking up the steps and approaching the monumental wrought-iron front door, topped by a sculpted stone head, is enough to feel the vibes of the well-preserved Parisian legend. The spacious interiors with impressively high ceilings, the cornices and moldings running along the walls, the huge picture windows with their sophisticated glazing… All the architectural details bear the signature of an all-but forgotten refinement. In the private garden just as in all the rooms, the deliberately designer-style decoration further heightens the sense of space. Everything is bright, calm and restful. Ideal for an extended leisure or business stay, for a stay as as family or among friends. The 250 sq.m. luxury apartment rental complete with garden gives a sense of reliving the atmosphere of the city’s grand historical mansions. An impression that lingers when the housekeeper comes to serve breakfast every morning in your dining room.
Entirely at home, with the Eiffel Tower as a neighbor. Free from daily cares, simply feeling good. Allowing yourself to be guided in a discovery of a privileged and intensely private side of Paris. Enjoying behind-the-scenes access to key historical and cultural sites. Organizing exclusive receptions. Spending time as a family or among friends…
Your stay in La Réserve Paris - Apartments can be modulated in tune with your wishes and experienced with a blend of elegance and simplicity. We will do everything in our power to personalize your stay with special touches or treats according to your tastes and desires. Feel free to communicate your preferences at the time of booking.
Your stay in a La Réserve Paris - Apartment includes the following services:
• Dedicated butler 24/7
• Concierge service 24/7
• Dedicated housekeeper to serve your breakfast and handle your daily shopping, twice-daily housekeeping, as well as laundry and ironing
• Groceries, vegetable basket, tea & coffee selection, soft drinks and snacks available upon your arrival
• À la carte breakfast served in your apartment
• Room service 24/7
• Afternoon tea served in the dining room or in your living room
• Wine cellar stocked with a selection by the La Réserve wine stewards
• Selection of books and music, either eclectic or according to your tastes
• Rearranging the apartment as it suits you for a reception
• Sports coach available for training sessions in your apartment or a Boot Camp in the Trocadéro gardens, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
• Access to the Roland Garros (site of the French Open) tennis courts
• Personalized picnics and bicycles available for setting off to explore Paris, either as the fancy takes you or following the advice provided by our concierge
• A car is available to shuttle you between your apartment and La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa located on Avenue Gabriel to make the most of:
• the Spa, the fitness studio, the 16-meter pool and the steam room
• the Michelin two-starred Le Gabriel restaurant
• the library, bar or smoking room
• Guided stroll around the typical Parisian market in Passy, with the possibility of purchasing high-quality regional produce
• Availability of a personal shopper speaking your language
• Valet parking service – indoor car park
• Secure access to all apartments
• Private access to some apartments
• 24/7 security guard
• Safe in each apartment
• Newspapers on request
Examples of additional services available at a supplementary charge, along with a reminder that honoring your requests is an absolute priority for us:
• Transfers to and from La Réserve Paris – Paris airports
• Dry cleaning
• Personal chef
• Massages and beauty treatments, hairdresser
• Speedboat rental on the River Seine
• For children, a daytime activity leader to take care of them and organize an age-adjusted program for discovering Paris; a babysitter in the evening
• For long stays, there is also the possibility of decorating the apartment with original works of art according to your tastes, of setting up a fitness or home cinema area, of enhancing it with a personalized library…
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 3230 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Beautiful private garden with a dining room facing the Eiffel Tower
Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Seine river cruise: Cruising through Paris on the Seine River is undoubtedly one of the most atmospheric and romantic ways to soak in the city’s striking beauty, historic architecture, and famous monuments.
- Montmartre is a district full of authentic charm, famous for the Sacré-Coeur basilica, art, shops, cafes and a magnificent view of Paris..
- Luxembourg Gardens: Built by a beauty-loving Queen during the height of the European Renaissance, the Jardin du Luxembourg still retains a decidedly royal and grandiose feel, and is one the loveliest places in Paris for a walk or picnic.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
Places of Interest
- Notre-Dame: Located right along the picturesque River Seine, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is considered a Gothic masterpiece and is often regarded as one of the best Gothic cathedrals of its kind in the world.
- Château de Versailles: one of the most famous monuments of world heritage. The buildings trace the architectural style of the 17th and 18th centuries and comprise: the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Chapel, the Royal Opera.
- Musée du Louvre: If you only had time to visit one museum in Paris, it should undoubtedly be the Musée du Louvre.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.