La Reserve Paris - 3 Bedroom Garden Apartment
At the pinnacle of luxury Paris accommodation, this 3 bedroom garden apartment is located on the 1st level and has a spectacular private garden.
Measuring an impressive 3230 square feet (300 square meters), this triplex features 3 en-suite bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with direct access to the dining room. For unique relaxing moments, enjoy the balneotherapy bath located in the master en-suite bedroom or its separate raining shower.
What a superb experience to slow down in the heart of Paris, in your own garden facing the Eiffel Tower.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 3230 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Beautiful private garden with a dining room facing the Eiffel Tower
Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Seine river cruise: Cruising through Paris on the Seine River is undoubtedly one of the most atmospheric and romantic ways to soak in the city’s striking beauty, historic architecture, and famous monuments.
- Montmartre is a district full of authentic charm, famous for the Sacré-Coeur basilica, art, shops, cafes and a magnificent view of Paris..
- Luxembourg Gardens: Built by a beauty-loving Queen during the height of the European Renaissance, the Jardin du Luxembourg still retains a decidedly royal and grandiose feel, and is one the loveliest places in Paris for a walk or picnic.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
Places of Interest
- Notre-Dame: Located right along the picturesque River Seine, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is considered a Gothic masterpiece and is often regarded as one of the best Gothic cathedrals of its kind in the world.
- Château de Versailles: one of the most famous monuments of world heritage. The buildings trace the architectural style of the 17th and 18th centuries and comprise: the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Chapel, the Royal Opera.
- Musée du Louvre: If you only had time to visit one museum in Paris, it should undoubtedly be the Musée du Louvre.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.